Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Missing adventure reward

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

x.daniel

x.daniel

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 2 posts

i just completed the first adventure. the reward is a card feat for each character.

but as i completed the last scenario of the adventure one of my characters Ezren 

was unable to gain the reward altough he was alive until the end. the other characters 

recieved the reward as normal. even after a second playthrough the adventure 

Ezren did not recieve anything..is this a bug or did i miss something??

WheelOfTheLaw

WheelOfTheLaw

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
I just had the same thing happen with sajan after completing the runeforge adventure - both of the other characters got their new card feats, but sajan had the crossed out symbol over him when it came time to get it, and I don't know why. He was alive until the end

WheelOfTheLaw

WheelOfTheLaw

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
Ha - never mind, I figured it out. He had died in a previous scenario, and so hadn't completed the whole thing.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2313 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Yep. Achiements tab is usefull when hunting these!

Jenceslav

Jenceslav

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 219 posts

Yep. Achiements tab is usefull when hunting these!

:) At first I read Alchemists tab and was somewhat confused. Well, I am a chemist, so what? :)

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2313 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users