The Pathfinder Adventures Ambassador Program is now live!

So I did the whole procedure and it said:

Additionally you were granted the following items on Steam:

Promo Cards
Obsidian Edition Upgrade DLC Package
It seems like you don't yet own the Pathfinder Adventures game on Steam. Don't worry, whenever you get the game the above-mentioned items will be available to you!

I now have to buy the game on Steam to get access to that content? So it's not like on mobile where the game is free to play and I unlocked the content by buying the bundle?

I completed all the ambassador steps.  I found the alts and goblin, and the increase in gold.

However, I can't find the other two promo cards.  Where should I be looking for them?

update:  I finally found the other two promo cards.  They were in unclaimed.  They never appeared in my collection.

Edited by DrDior

However, I can't find the other two promo cards.  Where should I be looking for them?

In your Collection with the Owned Filter active, if you own them, you'll find the Eder Ally and Pallegina Ally cards under the B tab, and the Goblin Golem of Obsidian Ally card under the P tab.  Make sure you've also selected the Ally symbol.

In your Collection with the Owned Filter active, if you own them, you'll find the Eder Ally and Pallegina Ally cards under the B tab, and the Goblin Golem of Obsidian Ally card under the P tab.  Make sure you've also selected the Ally symbol.

Well, I looked as you said, and changed the filter to all (allys).   I didn't get them.

I purchased the basic Steam version before the 10% discount was issued.  I wonder it that was a factor.

pfid 2d3c0b871245c600

Guest scrummie

I've sent an email to support already, but can confirm that I have this problem also. PFID 5C47A488F418FD03

I also don't see my Obsidian dice.

I posted on the blog post - but realized that maybe this is the better place:  

Edit to my post:  Since it was not clear until going through the whole process, after you register without the Steam version, you get this message: 

>    It seems like you don't yet own the Pathfinder Adventures game on Steam. Don't worry, whenever you get the game the above-mentioned items will be available to you!

So I guess, yes, it works even if you don't own the game yet.  I was able to activate the 10% off without needing to use it.

So is there an expiration date to do this? For those of us who decided to not buy into the Steam version at this time?  it would seem that this process requires you to actually HAVE the Steam version at this time to take advantage of it. 

(it was posted elsewhere they would not be an expiration on this, so just clarifying, as I was also under the assumption I was getting a download key, something similar to humble bundles, etc that could be used elsewhere)

Edited by wakasm