Eyeless? more like Useless! Fighter + Darcozzi combo

So on my last complete Triple Crown I only used a 2man front  with my Darcozzi MC and Eder.  That 2 man combo turned the eyeless into bunny rabbits.  Disciplined Barrage, Coord attacks, Marking wep and Liberating Exhortation + Eder with Abydons hammer was insta kill Eyeless contantly  :nuke:  lmao

I am not a power gamer by any means but seriously the force multiplier of offensive power that a Darcozzi gives the party I think is just far Superior to other Paladin talents.  I dont think its necessary but man its good. 

Any other good combos that you guys have found for eyeless?

Edited by Torm51

Have gun will travel.

Maybe I wait too long to take on the Eyeless, but so far every time I get to them, they are largely too easy. I've never even used the cannons on them nor called for ogre reinforcements. Even on PotD. Maybe the RNG gods have always favored me in that. The hammer is pretty cool. Abydon has to be disappointed in them. Maybe I'll feel differently with my two man run gets there (ranger and rogue, I'm practicing for a solo run).

Joe

• Like 1

Oh ya def! but Abydons hammer is guaranteed destroy on crit.  Isnt redeemer 25% on hit?  Also Redeemer is ike the Worst Paladin Weapon ever (I know we are talking fighters here lol but still) as it gimps your DPS on enemies that arent constructs (when it procs) when you FoD as FoD lash is not attached to damage thanks to the destroy mechanic which against regular enemies does nothing.....was this ever fixed?

Have gun will travel.

The eyeless are fine as is. The problem is more abydons hammer and the redeemer which turn all vessel fights into easy mode. Darcozzi Paladins are good, but a priest to buff accuracy against them is insane.

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."
"So they play that on their fascist banjos, eh?"
"You choose the wrong adjective."
"You've already used up all the others.”

Lord of Light

Ya I stacked them both lol priest acc buff, inspiring liberatorion, coordinating attacks, disciplined barrage. Auto crits lol over kill? Maybe I'd have to do the math but every swing was a critical from Eder

Have gun will travel.

Eh? You can combine those - they stack.

Flanking + Disciplined Barrage (fighter) + Devotions + Inspiring Radiation (priest) + Marking + Marking + Coordinated Attacks + Inspiring Liberation (darcozzi paladin)= +100 ACC for the fighter. This turns even dragons into easy prey. Give the fighter an overbearing or stunning weapon (or both) and no enemy will get up again... 

Edit: Ninja-Torm! :)

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Eh? You can combine those - they stack.

Flanking + Disciplined Barrage (fighter) + Devotions + Inspiring Radiation (priest) + Marking + Marking + Coordinated Attacks + Inspiring Liberation (darcozzi paladin)= +100 ACC for the fighter. This turns even dragons into easy prey. Give the fighter an overbearing or stunning weapon (or both) and no enemy will get up again...

Edit: Ninja-Torm! :)

lol I was about to say?!?! I jus said that!!! :-D

• Like 2

Have gun will travel.

I am really not in favor of destroy on hit weapons- though Obs at least applied the effect on a critt, it's still to easy to stack accuracy. But if you guys do want more of a challenge, don't take a priest, wizard or paladin. Does certainly increase the difficulty. And, thinking about it, the game is certainly a difficult game even on the easier settings, but when you know the system backwards, and you know each encounter including the enemy ai perfectly, because you have put in 10000 hours into the game, then, yeah it is too easy :) Can't really blame the devs for the game being to easy....

Edited by rheingold
  • Like 1

"Those who look upon gods then say, without even knowing their names, 'He is Fire. She is Dance. He is Destruction. She is Love.' So, to reply to your statement, they do not call themselves gods. Everyone else does, though, everyone who beholds them."

Lord of Light

I don't blame anyone. It's a natural thing that you find the things easy which you practiced a lot and which you know in and out.

For me it's fun to do things like stacking ACC to the max  or stacking defenses or damage per hit or whatever - even if it's not always that practical in most situations (because it takes time or may be complete overkill). I mean the game itself doesn't hold any surprises after you play it twice or thrice. It's this tinkering with the mechanics that lets me play it over and over again. :)

And I really like the Redeemer. Especially on a barbarian with Blood Lust it's so much fun against vessels. Abydon's Hammer is nice and all but I usually pick that one up so late that it doesn't matter anymore. I really like weapons with truly unique features that you can find in early to mid game.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 3

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I don't blame anyone. It's a natural thing that you find the things easy which practiced a lot and which you know in and out.

For me it's fun to do things like stacking ACC to the max or stacking defenses or damage per hit or whatever - even if it's not always that practical in most situations (because it takes time or may be complete overkill). I mean the game itself doesn't hold any surprises after you play it twice or thrice. It's this tinkering with the mechanics that lets me play it over and over again. :)

And I really like the Redeemer. Especially on a barbarian with Blood Lust it's so much fun against vessels. Abydon's Hammer is nice and all but I usually pick that one up so late that it doesn't matter anymore. I really like weapons with truly unique features that you can find in early to mid game.

I'm definitely not having ago at you. And I'm a fan of your builds even if the role player in me does cringe a bit. (Though your builds always have a large element of background story to them, they are slightly too min/maxed for me)

I'm just pointing out that I've read more than a few posts about how easy the game is on PoTD.... on the 50th playthrough.

Edited by rheingold
  • Like 1

Lord of Light