Adventure Packs already paid for on mobile vs Steam?

You get Obsidian edition for price of normal Steam edition via Ambassador campaign. So while, yes - You have to buy little extra, you get all Alt Characters and much more for just 17,24€ (or 23€ base price). Take a look at Alt character prices in mobile and you quickly realize how good of a discount this is. (They're 37€ per pack, and there's 2 of packs!)

You get Obsidian edition for price of normal Steam edition via Ambassador campaign. So while, yes - You have to buy little extra, you get all Alt Characters and much more for just 17,24€ (or 23€ base price). Take a look at Alt character prices in mobile and you quickly realize how good of a discount this is. (They're 37€ per pack, and there's 2 of packs!)

It's not a good discount any way you slice it.  

It is only a little bit of good will to lesson the sting for people who supported the mobile app.  

The people getting the best value are the people who are new, just buying in now.  They get the game, with less bugs, with more stuff, complete in a package for the same amount people who paid on day one on mobile are.  This is especially considering that most of the content (alt packs, treasure cards, gold, runes, charms pack, legendary items, etc are all fluff.   It's only valuable to those who really want it. 

The only actual decent value portion of the ambassador program is the Goblin stuff - which - we'll see how much they price that to really determine it's worth. 

Edited by wakasm

So I need to be happy I get some extra stuff on Steam that's insanely overpriced on the mobile app?

I'm still paying double for the 6 decks that I was promised would transfer from mobile to PC. I'm not interested in all the extra stuff.

Prices on mobile are planned to be adjusted.  We just need approval before it goes live.

And you're going to get more anger on that :)  My first reaction on hearing this even before knowing what will be adjusted was negative because I have already paid for stuff.  Then I remembered that I got a whole year's worth of use out of it.  People who made purchases (real money or gold) more recently may not be so happy though.

Edited by nsr

PFID-F5D45B8AF20421AC

Prices on mobile are planned to be adjusted.  We just need approval before it goes live.

Unfortunately that's still missing the point that I'm paying again for the things I already bought.

ps. I hope you at least got some sleep! :)

Edited by Splutty