Stuck on loading screen, cards vanishing

Nion

Question

Most of the time when I finish adjusting my decks and selling the excess cards in my stash, I get stuck on an endless loading screen. And if I close the program and start it up again, the cards in my stash are the ones I left there but my decks are the ones from before. Meaning that instead of my best cards being in my decks and the less good ones being in my stash, I end up with two sets of the bad cards and the good cards having vanished into the ether.

3 answers to this question

Most of the time when I finish adjusting my decks and selling the excess cards in my stash, I get stuck on an endless loading screen. And if I close the program and start it up again, the cards in my stash are the ones I left there but my decks are the ones from before. Meaning that instead of my best cards being in my decks and the less good ones being in my stash, I end up with two sets of the bad cards and the good cards having vanished into the ether.

Hi there Nion,

We're trying to track down this issue, what scenario have you just played? Did you just came from the tutorial?