How to Change Locations

confluxfighter

Question

2 answers to this question

I'm using the Pathfinder Adventures App and I'm on part 4 of the tutorial. I'm just closed the Farmhouse location but I cannot figure out how to move the rogue to the Deeper Dungeons location.

It's the second button (the light blue "8-way" arrow) on the "phases menu" on the top right of the screen (at least on tablets). You can usually move right after "start of turn" actions.In case your character has not a start of turn action available, then "move" usually becomes the button highlighted when you switch characters.

Be aware, if you advance to "explore phase" (usually by clicking the red ">>" arrow) you lost your opportunity to move (unless something allows you to move later, like spells or items) until the next turn

• Like 1

I'm using the Pathfinder Adventures App and I'm on part 4 of the tutorial. I'm just closed the Farmhouse location but I cannot figure out how to move the rogue to the Deeper Dungeons location.

Was the location empty at the start of your turn, and you got a "Close Location" prompt at the start of turn and you used it to close the Farmhouse?

If yes - by Closing Location, you skip your Give Card and Move steps. It's an unfortunate departure from tabletop rules, but that's how it works in the app.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.