Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A question about how classes will work in Deadfire.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

CottonWolf

CottonWolf

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Oh, the Bonteru, the dwarfen herbalist sidekick's a rogue too. A proponderence of rogues.

FlintlockJazz

FlintlockJazz

White Rabbit of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 1852 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Oh, the Bonteru, the dwarfen herbalist sidekick's a rogue too. A proponderence of rogues.

Amongst the sidekicks, yes.  Do you feel they are trying to over compensate for the rogue shortage in Pillars?

smjjames

smjjames

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 889 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Amongst the sidekicks, yes.  Do you feel they are trying to over compensate for the rogue shortage in Pillars?

*shrug* Maybe? Though the multiclassing opens up more options for the companions. Does seem like a heck of a lot of rogues. Bonteru is the only one whose story background is a rogue though, I believe.

I hope they add some background to those sidekick companions. The one who speaks no known language (or anything that is related to existing language families) and belongs to an unknown culture seems like the most interesting to me, mainly because of the mystery I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users