Where did the Healing Poultice go?

Valaria

Question

Not sure if this is a bug or a mechanic I'm not aware of, but something seems odd. A Healing Poultice was next in the Farm location deck, I discarded an ally to try and acquire it but as soon as I draw it it disappeared with a white animation similar to when barriers are successfully cleared. No check to acquire or anything.

As far as I know none of the scenario rules/card interactions I'm under warrant the card immediately banishing.

EDIT: It happened again in 2-4 The Cult Exposed on Normal. Used a Spyglass, next card was a Grizzled Mercenary, discarded an ally to acquire it and it immediately disappeared with no check to acquire.

What platform are you on? Stream/Android/iPad, etc.

Steam

What version of the OS are you running? Android 4.4, iOS 9.3, etc.

Win 8.1

What is your PFID#? (Located in the settings menu)

90F897A8C7BF2DF6

Is pass & play on?  Is permadeath on?

No to both

Tutorial, Story Mode, or Quest Mode? (If not quest mode, did you recently enter it?)

Story mode

Characters in Party

Valeros, Kyra (with alt armor), Harsk (with alt armor) and Ezren

Location of each character

Valeros and Kyra - Farmhouse

Ezren - Foxglove Mano (closed)

Harsk - Warren

Turn Order

Valeros>Kyra>Harsk>Ezren

Scenario & Scenario Difficulty.  If on non-normal difficulties, which wildcard powers are in play?

AD2-3 Fouls Misgivings. Normal difficulty.

What card was encountered when the issue occurred? (Or check, or card just played, etc)

Healing Poultice

Did the issue occur on the first explore or a subsequent explore?  If subsequent, what card did you last encounter?  What was its resolution? (IE, you just encountered an enchanter and failed the check, and on an additional explore you ran into a blessing of the gods but didn't auto acquire it)

Turn started, encountered a monster, defeated it, used Spyglass, next two cards were Healing Poultice and Ogre, discarded an ally (Pallegina) to explore again and try to get the Healing Poultice

Did other characters aid the check?  What did they use to aid it?

No check happened, the card disappeared

Was the encounter a Horde? (Skeleton Horde, Goblin Raid, Zombie Nest, Zombie Horde, Garrison Location Power w/ multiple characters, Henchmen encounter in Black Fang w/ multiple characters)

No

Edited by Valaria

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet