I have stuff I shouldn't have

Chris_R

Question

*bites lip*

I seem to have acquired some treasure rewards I haven't earned. I have an unreasonable number of Red Dice sets (no biggie, but not completely sure what I am supposed to do with 24 sets), I've got a whole bunch of the Edge dice (about 12 extra sets apiece) and most egregiously of all I have a set of Nathan's Tribute dice that I must have earned just for being awesome (which I am, to be fair), rather than for getting any Quest Mode characters to level 25, which I didn't do on account of just generally being rubbish at Quest Mode (but still totally deserving the dice).

Also I seem to have a lot more treasure cards, which is noticeabke as I make sure to only have 1 copy of each Treasure Card (except for blessings, a couple of spells and the level 6 ring of protection as that's essential) so that I actually see cards from the physical game from time to time, but I don't know how that's supposed to work. I think I only have one copy of cards I got through the free PC DLC and didn't have already, but I seem to have a bunch of the more common treasure cards that I already have.

I post this not to brag (that would be crass), nor to actually ask the devs to take stuff from me (that would be daft - although fair), but to demonstrate that there's something amiss with some of the way rewards are distributed and that it's not as simple as people not getting stuff they should have (unfortunately).

slight update

Just went to check what I had by logging back in and I now have 30 sets of Red Dice. Are they actually Tribbles? I think we should be told.

1 answer to this question

I post this not to brag (that would be crass), nor to actually ask the devs to take stuff from me (that would be daft - although fair), but to demonstrate that there's something amiss with some of the way rewards are distributed and that it's not as simple as people not getting stuff they should have (unfortunately).

I'd say don't worry too much about it.  The merge process may not have completed on your account correctly and it tried really hard to finish the job.  Open up your card collection, press the treasure button, and scan through the various decks/types to see if there are any cards still remaining.