I can't upgrade one of my char's card skill

archiloque

Question

Hello, I just beat 1, my party consists of Lem, Lini, Harsk and Valeros, and after the final mission, I could only upgrade Lini, Harsk and Valeros' number of cards. Lem was grayed out and he still only has 15 cards in his deck while the others have 16.

What can I do ? 

3 answers to this question

Did you die with Lem in any the Adventure 1 scenarios? If so, you'll have to successfully replay that scenario with Lem.

(You can check the Progress tab on the Character CSreen for Lem's completed scenarios; if everything in 1 shows as completed - then yes, you have a bug.)

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

It's weird actually, none of my characters are marked as having completed any of adventure 1's scenarios (Burnt Offerings), although they have. I don't remember Lem dying but I could be wrong. Perils of the Lost Coast and Skinsaw Murders are completed though, and I accessed Skinsaw murders no problem. 

Yeah, I think that is a universal bug right now. The Goblin content has leaked in and covered up the normal Burnt Offerings section of the menu (you can tell by some of the adventure names, like "Meeko in a Bag.") so it looks like those adventures haven't been completed and you can't check. My money would be on an accidental death somewhere (I know that has happened to me), but a bug isn't implausible either and unfortunately the only way to know right now would be to replay the scenarios with Lem to see if anything pings.