Issue With Scrying

RabidGnome

Question

When using the scrying spell the wrong button gets pressed. I now have to hit the button left of the choice I want to make.

Example: I have to hit the spell button in order to choose armor. This results in not being able to select the monster button on the far left.

This is with the latest Android version. Auguary seems to be working properly.

3 answers to this question

Was playing some more this morning. This time it was Augury that was acting wonky and Scrying was fine. I have Ezren and Kyra in my party we were doing 6-5 I think, the second last mission. I forget which character I was using at the time so maybe the issue is associated with one of those two. I'll have to pay attention to who I'm using when it happens.

Edit: Played the same mission a few more times. On the first and second time I played Scrying and Augury worked fine for both characters. On the third time Scrying and Augury had the problem reoccur with Ezren. Didn't get a chance to use Kyra's Scrying.

Edited by RabidGnome

I've noticed this with the other things that pop up that menu as well (like the Hand Chopper or Assault on the Pinnacle scenario), though for me the invisible "real" buttons are to the right rather than the left. A workaround you might try is clicking the empty space to the side of the Monster button, for me clicking in the empty space to the right of the Blessings button still lets me choose those.

No idea what triggers it though, seems to come and go pretty much at random.