Critical game bug destroyed all my loot, need help

Update: Support was super forthcoming, even if original items could not be restored, I was compensated with additional loot chests. Thank you so much for the great support!

Heya...

So I just equipped my PC party with the cool unclaimed loot I had from lootboxes, click on continue, when the game throws me back to the party selection screen. Re-selecting the party I just created, they lost all their special equipment and have the standard cards equipped.

Loot did not return to the unclaimed tab, nor the stash.

Basically lost everything.

Help.

Steam ID: Crux#2089

Party character names: Rheya, Liini, Theras, Seelah

Created: June 16 around 13:00 CEST

Items I kinda remember that went bye bye:

• (Legendary?) sword with 1d6+5 and discard to defeat non villain bane.
  • Heavy armor with recharge bonus to gain allies.
  • Blessing adding 2 dice for gaining a boon.
  • Amulet of (eletrical?) fists, 1d8 and electrical trait
  • Orb of Frost item
  • Orb of Fire item
  • Follower that automatically succeeds at gaining follower with animal trait
  • Two +1 bows (smaller version that doesn't need weapon proficiency)
Edited by SonMoekel

Happened again... are you frigging kidding me?

This time it only affected 1 character, Seelah, however it deleted her dead instead of resetting her equipment.

Seems to be connected to the unclaimed items I want to use, as it affected only characters that had those equipped.

This time it only affected 1 character, Seelah, however it deleted her dead instead of resetting her equipment.

Seems to be connected to the unclaimed items I want to use, as it affected only characters that had those equipped.

Hi SonMoekel, we are currently trying to fix this bug. We'll let you know when we have this fixed.

Can you please pm me your PFID :)?

• Like 1

Hi SonMoekel, we are currently trying to fix this bug. We'll let you know when we have this fixed.

Can you please pm me your PFID :)?

Thank you, message is out!

More details on this in the hopes the community might have input:

I am playing on 2 PCs, and when I came home the state of the game was in the middle of the previous mission I did over lunch on the other PC, losing all the progress I had made. I didn't realize it was 2 missions at first, and completed the mission I was on. Then I realized I was even farther behind than I thought and stopped playing.

I just logged in on the other PC again, and here the progress is WAI.

How can I make sure the progress will now save as intended between the 2 PCs, and I will not get set back to outdated versions again and again?

Edit: And yes, cloudsave is on, however it took an outdated snapshot from within the first mission, rather than the final save when I closed the game after beating the 2nd mission.

Edited by SonMoekel