Bought Obsidian Edition on Steam, did not get all goodies

Darkheart

Question

Hi there,

I bought the Obsidian Edition on Steam yesterday and installed it immediately. Both DLC check as installed.

I made an account at Asmodee (from in-game). Did not get an email to validate the new account (maybe that is the problem). I can log-in to the Asmodee website and see my account details, but no option to resend the email in question.

Yesterday I did not get the alt chars. They were unlocked this morning, but I still miss goodies like gold, runes and charms, epic and legendary cards (did get the PoE promo cards, though), Goblin campaign deck...

Any advice on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

11 answers to this question

Hi there,

I bought the Obsidian Edition on Steam yesterday and installed it immediately. Both DLC check as installed.

I made an account at Asmodee (from in-game). Did not get an email to validate the new account (maybe that is the problem). I can log-in to the Asmodee website and see my account details, but no option to resend the email in question.

Yesterday I did not get the alt chars. They were unlocked this morning, but I still miss goodies like gold, runes and charms, epic and legendary cards (did get the PoE promo cards, though), Goblin campaign deck...

Any advice on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance!

Hello! 

Please PM me your PFID and i'll see what the issue is.

I had this exact same issue. DLC lists as unlocked on steam but is not in the game. No alt chars, no nothing else.

I also encountered another very bad bug. After playing the tutorials I got a lot of nice loot both from playing and from the chests, and I wanted to equip my newly created character with them. I went to the manage decks screen from the scenario select screen, put in the new cards and exited the deck manager. Instead of getting taken to the scenario screen, I got to the create party screen - with no chars selected. I tried to add the chars that I had made, but they were in another party. I wnet back to the main screen and pressed play, and I now had two parties. One with the chars I made, and another with no chars in it. I selected the party with the characters and went to look in their decks to check that they were all right. They were not. Alle the loot cards that I have gotten were gone. They were not on the chars, not in the stash, nowhere to be seen. Now I really don't want to go into the manage decks screen as I am scared to reset my deck again.

Is there anything you can do to see what happened and maybe get my cards back? It is not a very good first experience when you have just bought a game that you have waited SO long for.

There is separate equipment screen after the scenario so just follow the normal prosedure and don't go to manage team screen, that is used to create new croups, it is not for equipting the team. But if tutorial does not tell it there still is things that should be added to the tutorial...

I thought this had initially happened to me but then found that a new PFID had been created that had all my PC content on (and some of my tablet content).

I merged the two IDS and everything appeared on both devices. It could well be that this is the issue on some of these cases.

I also have the same problem, where I purchased the obsidian edition on Steam. But I do not appear to have the alts or other additions. It's in my Steam library and also installed.