Problems with Linking / Merging ? - MEGATHREAD

MrBishop

Question

Hi everyone,

If you're having difficulty linking / merging please pm me the two PFID's you wish to link and I'll do my best to fix any issues.

hbTCDbd.png

Steps to link to steam:

1. On your Phone, go to the main menu > Options > Settings > Link

2. Click the "Link" button next to Desktop

3. Take note of your PFID and the temporary secret key

4. On your PC, go to main menu > Options > Settings > Link > Enter Link Code

5. Enter the PFID and secret key you previously recorded on step 4

6. Press "OK"

You should get a confirmation message afterwards.

• Like 4

15 answers to this question

Hello... I like you pig <3

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Oh, would this help fix my inability to log in on the steam version? Just bought the game and I can't even see my PFID. It's blank. ]:

Edit: After a hard reinstall/delete, and restart, I can finally link. Huzzah.

Edited by Perk Princess

Ok, here's my problem...

A. First of all, should I be signing into both with Asmodee login before linking?

B. When I sign in to Asmodee on iPad, I do NOT have a link to Desktop (it's greyed out, but Android and iOS are available)

C. When I don't sign in to Asmodee first, I do have the link to Desktop, but when I follow the steps provided, and I add the credentials on Steam, it says "Error! Invalid PFID". I've tried this multiple times, tried resetting in case it timed out, etc. 99.9% certainty I'm entering values correctly.

Edit: The Asmodee accounts are already linked. So, NOT logging into it with iOS is what I wanted to do. I had been trying a couple times with that, but it looks like it may have been human error there. I was focusing more on trying to link them from logging in most. Hopefully this helps anyone else with a similar question.

Edited by Deekow

So, to confirm that this will help with my problem:

On my iPhone, I have had difficulty getting the app to connect to Game Center ever since the 1.2.6 update.  The 1.2.6.1 and 1.2.6.2 patches have not made much difference.  I've tried entering the app directly, entering from Game Center, force closing all apps first, and even a few iPhone restarts.  The one time I got that to connect, the app became non-responsive as soon as I got into Options > Settings and tried tapping the Link button.  Fortunately, I made a note of the PFID before the update (and was able to confirm it the one time it connected to Game Center).

So, would that offer mean that I can go ahead and buy the Steam app, note its PFID as well, and PM both to you?  (Even without being able to get a link code, I do have a record of all the cards I've gotten from chests, if that will help verify.)

Edit: Yes, MrBishop's offer applies to the situation I described.  Advice to anyone else: Resist the temptation to infodump all your history with the app.  Too much clutter in the PM might obscure the important details, such as confirmation that you've already tried the documented link steps.

Edited by Argus Panoptes

So, I think I may have linked my devices backwards.  Instead of adding my iPad progress to PC it seems to have reset my iPad progress, including some things in my collection (where did my fiery dice go!?)

Is there anything to be done to fix this or am I just going to have to start from scratch?

Ok I'm trying to link my mobile account to my Steam one where I already have Pathfinder Adventures. I carefully copy my PFID from the mobile but every time I get the message:

We could not find an account for that ID. Please verify your PlayFab ID and try again.

Anyone have an idea of the problem or a work around?

Do I need to contact support?

a day or two before the PC version came out, i used a bunch of gold that i had saved up, and some cash (to be able to get the Ambassador program stuff) to purchase about 50 chests and all of the cards from the enhancement section of the store.

after i merged my PC and Phone accounts, it seems as if i have lost a bunch of things-

my rooster :( ,

a bunch of sets of dice- seems as if all i have now are the legendary ones- missing all the basic, marbled, luminous and epic dice sets i had.

i purchased one copy of all of the cards from the enhancements section- yet they don't seem to show up in my collection.

not even sure what all else i might have lost- or even gained in the process.

not sure if this is working as intended or I'm just TSOL....

Hello Guys !

It seems I made a mistake.

I just bought the PC version (Steam) of Pathfinder

Then I linked to my android, where I bought a lot of stuff and had also a lot of chests.

After the link, the PC version seems to have partially replace my android account :

* I keept my gold on android, and it synchronize with steam (22k)

* I lost some chests : now I have 100 on android and Steam, before it was more (don't remember exactly the number)

* I have bought some alts : now all alts are unlocked

* I had a lot of dices. All of them dispear. But now I have 6 of each legendary set. Strange.

* I still have some cards missing : before the link I owned 1262/1318 card and after it's the same, dispite the Steam DLC

* I bought the Tools of faith and devotion pack (see here : http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/89721-bought-tools-of-faith-and-devotion-and-got-nothing/?do=findComment&comment=1851118)and promotional cards and dices are missing

Can you do something for me (chests, dices and cards) ?

The new ID for my account (after the link) is 5F6ED0FE2EECECD2 / Mathusalem #6037, before the link (android), it was D1DB4F3297C42B1E​ /  Mathusalem  #8093​

Thanks !

Edited by mandallaz

Hi everyone,

If you're having difficulty linking / merging please pm me the two PFID's you wish to link and I'll do my best to fix any issues.

hbTCDbd.png

Steps to link to steam:

1. On your Phone, go to the main menu > Options > Settings > Link

2. Click the "Link" button next to Desktop

3. Take note of your PFID and the temporary secret key

4. On your PC, go to main menu > Options > Settings > Link > Enter Link Code

5. Enter the PFID and secret key you previously recorded on step 4

6. Press "OK"

You should get a confirmation message afterwards.

OK, I try to follow this procedure and I get the following message on:

"Error! There have been no previous link attempts"

Of course there have been no previous attempts since I just installed it on my PC...

EDIT: After another few attempts it worked... no idea why since nothing changed.

Edited by Ripe