Missing Epic & Legendary DLC Card Unlocks Post Account Link iOS to Steam

Xaintrix

Question

Already an iOS user into Adventure Pack 3.  Bought Steam base version, added on the free Epic and Legendary Card DLC.  Installed, then fired up the game and device linked.  Game restarted.

I do not have access to the Legendary and Epic rarity Treasure DLC though it says it has been installed.  Only my previous card unlocks.

Example:  Per the Steam Epic and Legendary DLC description I should have Favor of Desna/B/Epic.  In my collection it shows up as missing when I got to the Filter Treasure option under blessings along with Favor of Erastil, Favor of Irori, and Fabor of Torag. 

I have also tried quitting and restarting.  The cards do not appear.

Please advise if you need any additional information.

1 answer to this question

Already an iOS user into Adventure Pack 3.  Bought Steam base version, added on the free Epic and Legendary Card DLC.  Installed, then fired up the game and device linked.  Game restarted.

I do not have access to the Legendary and Epic rarity Treasure DLC though it says it has been installed.  Only my previous card unlocks.

Example:  Per the Steam Epic and Legendary DLC description I should have Favor of Desna/B/Epic.  In my collection it shows up as missing when I got to the Filter Treasure option under blessings along with Favor of Erastil, Favor of Irori, and Fabor of Torag. 

I have also tried quitting and restarting.  The cards do not appear.

Please advise if you need any additional information.

Some people have reported problems, but that it starts working shortly after. I would give it a few minutes, but if it still hasn't resolved in a bit I would email support@obsidian.net directly. They will be able to fix any problems with your account not being granted the proper licenses.