Free Epic and Legendary Card DLC for Limited Time on Steam

I can't seem to access the download button on Steam to get to the free cards.  Is it not actually enabled yet?

It is available for download as far as I can see. Are you not able to download it from here?

no i am not.  i go to the link in my steam, and it looks like it will let me click when i scroll over, but after clicking, it does nothing at all. 

I can't seem to access the download button on Steam to get to the free cards.  Is it not actually enabled yet?

It is available for download as far as I can see. Are you not able to download it from here?

no i am not.  i go to the link in my steam, and it looks like it will let me click when i scroll over, but after clicking, it does nothing at all. 

Silly question, but are you sure it didn't already download? I had it doing the same thing for me, but then when I looked at the game in my library, the DLC was already there and installed.

...that being said, it's not actually WORKING for me, in that it's not unlocking the epic/legendary cards. But I've already reached out to support on that separately.

• Like 1

Silly question, but are you sure it didn't already download? I had it doing the same thing for me, but then when I looked at the game in my library, the DLC was already there and installed.

...that being said, it's not actually WORKING for me, in that it's not unlocking the epic/legendary cards. But I've already reached out to support on that separately.

no i just went to check. :(

Hi w19913s, is this still an issue for you?

• Like 1

So it looks like the steam version uses a static DLC format, instead of the godawful gacha-style booster packs that completely turned me off of the mobile version. Will this be the standard release format for the pc version? Pay for content in a static format without random luck required to get a complete set?

Hi w19913s, is this still an issue for you?

Hey MrBishop, yes this is still an issue.  There is some general lag within steam (remember i am in a remote location in Honduras) but still able to click around fairy well enough within steam that i wouldnt think this link should be an issue at all.  I havnt purchased the base yet, would this not allow me to access the free add-on?  It is the only thing i can think of.  Thanks for the help.

Hey i am working towards the steam purchase and the free dlc.  As stated before, mrbishiop, i am not able to click on the download link for the free dlc (do i need the base set).  Also though, i am working towards linking my playfab account and the only thing i see are the numbers next to the ver- .........there is nothing but space next to the pfid..........  I know that i have an update to get for the ios but it has been to slow of a connection for me to get the download. I feel like i should still see the pfid though.  Thoughts?

Hey i am working towards the steam purchase and the free dlc.  As stated before, mrbishiop, i am not able to click on the download link for the free dlc (do i need the base set).  Also though, i am working towards linking my playfab account and the only thing i see are the numbers next to the ver- .........there is nothing but space next to the pfid..........  I know that i have an update to get for the ios but it has been to slow of a connection for me to get the download. I feel like i should still see the pfid though.  Thoughts?

If you mean PC version, yeas you need to buy the base game first.

im getting this the 3rd i want the obsidian edition and i got my 10% key so is this the correct procedure

enter the key in steam and the buy game or is there another way...ive never had a coupon key...by the way this 10% coupon is what more or less shoved my final decision to actually to buy the game..it was iffy but noy now buw would like to now how to do this....

Make easy money at home on your own time....I do:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/swaguser19246113

• 2 weeks later...

I am enjoying playing PA. I had the android game for a few months and went with the steam PC version because I enjoy seeing the great artwork and game play. I joined the accounts and thought all was well until I checked my stash on PC. I was missing a few cards I had on my android. went to my android to check and I found them. then went back and lost my steam DLC items. please help.