Free Epic and Legendary Card DLC for Limited Time on Steam

Hey, everyone. As a thank you for your patience with the Steam release delays we have decided to make the Epic and Legendary card DLC free for a limited time. If you have always wanted a chance to play with those awesome Legendary cards now is a great time to pick up the Steam version and the card DLC. Thank you for all of your patience.

Also, did i mention the Steam version is currently 25% off?

• Like 4

Hi BAdler, if we already made the $25 purchase do we still need to purchase the base game and the code will update for there?

Hey, Archangelrey. My apologies, but I am a little unclear about what you are asking.

Are asking about whether you need to purchase the Steam version of the game, even though you have spent $25 on the mobile versions of the game? If so, the answer is yes, you will need to purchase the base version of the game on Steam. That said, if you spent $25 on the mobile game you would qualify for the Ambassador Program and get a free upgrade to the Obsidian edition.

Will the Ambassador Program coupon stack with the current 25% off? Will it be available in time? Otherwise it feels to me like the Ambassador Program is a bit cheapened if everyone gets a bigger discount right now anyways, and part of the free bonus stuff for Ambassadors is free for everyone right now too.

Will the Ambassador Program coupon stack with the current 25% off? Will it be available in time? Otherwise it feels to me like the Ambassador Program is a bit cheapened if everyone gets a bigger discount right now anyways, and part of the free bonus stuff for Ambassadors is free for everyone right now too.

Wondering this as well.

• Like 1

It will stack with any Steam deal.

• Like 1

I can't seem to access the download button on Steam to get to the free cards.  Is it not actually enabled yet?

It is available for download as far as I can see. Are you not able to download it from here?

I can't seem to access the download button on Steam to get to the free cards.  Is it not actually enabled yet?

It is available for download as far as I can see. Are you not able to download it from here?

That is correct.  I go click the download button and nothing happens.  I even go one step above that to the 'download all DLC' and it doesn't try to do anything with it.  That page comes up but it doesn't let me actually download the DLC pack.

For that matter when I load the game, everything's locked up, and I can't access any characters.

Edit:  The DLC finally decided to work.  I guess the 20th time's the charm?

Edit Edit:  So Steam says I have the DLC but all those cards are showing up as "?" cards in my collection.  And the dice didn't unlock either.

Edited by zarrick13

DLCs worked just fine for me... until I attempted to merge accounts.  Something must have errored-out and now they're all gone. :shrugz:

Anyhow, I hope everyone else is having good luck so far.  The influx of new users is probably giving PlayFab the hug-of-death right now.

DLCs worked just fine for me... until I attempted to merge accounts.  Something must have errored-out and now they're all gone. :shrugz:

Anyhow, I hope everyone else is having good luck so far.  The influx of new users is probably giving PlayFab the hug-of-death right now.

I'll send this over to Ryan. He was noticing a bunch of PlayFab errors related to merging.

• Like 2

So my question is will the Pathfinder Ambassadors program benefits be available in time to stack on to the Steam sale and this free DLC?

Yes. We will make sure the coupon releases while Pathfinder is still on sale.

• Like 2

With the new update I am unable to access the Character, Enhancements, and Treasure Chest tabs in the store on iOS.

Hey, jwcurnalia. This issue has been fixed and we are pushing a new iOS update shortly. Once it goes through Apple we will push it live.

I'll send this over to Ryan. He was noticing a bunch of PlayFab errors related to merging.

Looked through and compared the DLC card list to my vault. Definitely missing several of the promised cards (the ones I do have I already owned). Can't say if they were there before linking my account or not, didn't think to check. 

PFID-141DBD51FD7F535C

Looked through and compared the DLC card list to my vault. Definitely missing several of the promised cards (the ones I do have I already owned). Can't say if they were there before linking my account or not, didn't think to check. 

Same here, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the DLC but all the legendary and epic cards (except those I previously unlocked through chests) are still showing "?" when viewed in collection on any device.

So i cannot download the dlc, also i bought the obsidian edition and did not receive the promo pillars of eternity cards or and of the legendary cars promised through dlc, i did though receive all my dice and i merged from my phone account but the rest of the stuff through ambassador, dlc and all of the obsidian upgrade stuff not including what i already owned which was every adventure deck.   also i did not receive the new rise of goblins deck whatever that is

So is it safe for an Ambassador-eligible person to buy the basic steam version now along with the free DLC - or should we wait for the ambassador code? I don't want my purchase to be messed up because I was impatient to play on PC, but if there is no difference in waiting, I could get it today. Thanks!

So is it safe for an Ambassador-eligible person to buy the basic steam version now along with the free DLC - or should we wait for the ambassador code? I don't want my purchase to be messed up because I was impatient to play on PC, but if there is no difference in waiting, I could get it today. Thanks!

I'd like to know this answer too, I'm sort of confused.

A dev has explicitly stated that the ambassador and Steam Sale bonuses will stack, but I have a very low expectation - based on the communication so far - that the ambassador program will be working whilst the steam version is still on sale. Or that the Free DLC (which has been stated to be temporary) is still free. I'm HOPING that's not the case - because it sounds like really shady practice to offer a 'better deal' that's actually a worse deal when you consider that the initial deal will have passed its date by the time it comes along - but the numbers on Steam, the implications given, and Dev statements on the forums don't seem to be matching up closely.

Brandon from the Developers team mentioned somewhere in this thread that they'll make sure 10% "coupon thing" works before the Steam Sale expires, so you should be somewhat happy with both -10% and -25% discounts. At least this has been confirmed.

Still, I'm not sure whether the "Free DLC" gift is available by that time.

Edited by Raist1in