Tons of bugs POP-up (Latest update)

Raist1in

Question

Hello, dear team.

I honestly had no 'serious' issues with Pathfinder Adventures except for the Quest Mode, but it's gone for good.

But... stay with me for a while... the PC game version release and the most recent update triggered... well... quite a bunch of them.

Do you guys have a special "pit" thread, so I can spit in there, instead of tapping support every here and there?

I use two different Android mobile devices, a mobile phone and Tablet. Both seem to have stable, constant, exact the same, repeatable and instant issues.

P.S. I didn't link my profile, just ran an update straight from Google Play.

P.P.S. I'll try to mention all the weird stuff one step at a time.

1. That's a loss of a Power Feat (Role based). Not only Seoni, but also Amiri lost her "Bury the top card of your deck for Barbarian Rage" Feat upgrade. I'm technically unable to spend a point since the feat option is gone.

Also, for Harsk, there're 2 quite similar screwed up feat trees. Lame.

Attached 2 screenshots.

post-181182-0-29230400-1497561545_thumb.jpg

post-181182-0-82559100-1497561556_thumb.jpg

Edited by Raist1in

16 answers to this question

2. When you click on a 'manage' button of any existing party, you're being targeted to the last character in it. But all the stats and feats belong to the first one.

Attached 2 screenshots.

3. Amiri, all of a sudden, became the best, the broken, the must have, the most overpowered, the munchkin choise pick. Why, you wonder? I might tell you later, but no more for today, since, my bad, it's super fun to abuse. All you have to do is trust me, and perhaps run a decent investigation. The bug is so huge that it ruins the game.

post-181182-0-91570600-1497562084_thumb.jpg

post-181182-0-84645100-1497562102_thumb.jpg

Edited by Raist1in

EDIT: @THIS ISSUE #5 HAS BEEN FIXED@

Righty-o, here comes another one.

5. At this very moment I'm unable to use "STORE" properly.

Buttons which work, respond, and let me browse are: (Specials. Adventures. Gold.) That's it. All others do not work at all.

Buttons which won't lead anywhere and simply keep me at the current slide are: (Characters, Dice, Enhancements. Treasure)

Tried 2 different devices, 2 different UI views via ingame Settings (Phone and Tablet). Nothing.

Edited by Raist1in
  • Like 1

Regarding the store issue, a patch is already in the works.

We have a patch for this coming out ASAP.  

It isn't the merging that is causing this but some Mac Store interface issue that crept into iOS/Android 1.2.6.  

The interface works properly in the Steam version, just not on mobiles.  

Sorry for all these issues but we are tackling them as quickly as we can.

• Like 1

All my preexisting parties are gone (Android 7.0). The characters are in there - I can use them to create a new party - but the existing saves are gone. That's... annoying.

Yep, that's a known migration issue.

Brace yourself.

P.S. Whoever haven't already linked their profiles - It's better to wait with linking your devices till it's sorted out and confirmed by Devs for sure. I'm one of the lucky guys who either were slow or careful. :)

Edited by Raist1in

I can confirm most of these issues.  One I found was when I remove a character from the party, and try to put that character back in, that character is no longer in the list of selectable characters.  I removed Ezren from my party ( I named hm Ezren MAX) and put in Lini MAX instead.  I play an adventure and finish, then I go back to Manage Party and do not see Ezren MAX in the list of available loaded characters.  I've lost Lini, Velros, Ezren, and Merisiel this way, and these were the characters I was working on the last adventure, so they had all the good stuff that I can't acess anymore.  The only option I have at the moment is to start these guys over, and it makes me want to cry.

This happened after the newest update 1.2.6.1 (June 15), and after I linked my account with Asmodee.

4. Every existing character at any party has a blank "Burnt Offerings" tab, regardless of how far did he go.

Attached 2 screenshots.

Since there was no reply, I had to figure it out by myself.

The bug appears to affect the parties, which had completed "Burnt Offerings" before you implemented the PC-release update. Since even the scenario names look different, I miss 1 card feat for every party member (6 total) from the adventure reward.

My PFID-E1CF77119F390145

Attached 4 screenshots.

post-181182-0-58177300-1498077899_thumb.jpg

post-181182-0-28415500-1498077921_thumb.jpg

post-181182-0-16620400-1498077933_thumb.jpg

post-181182-0-35631000-1498078730_thumb.jpg

Edited by Raist1in

And here's the last screenshot reg. #4 issue, which was too big to attach to my previous message. It shows my 2nd 4 men party, whole game completed. They end up with a lack of 2 card feats each. And my 6ppl party at the 1st scenario of the last Adventure lacks 4 card feats each. And there's only +1 card feat listed in the last adventure.

post-181182-0-21540500-1498084487_thumb.jpg

Edited by Raist1in

Emerald codex + scenario power "when discarding cards on damage, bury one instead" combo
- you can discard cards granted by codex on damage, pretty sure thats fine, since text says that you can use them as they are in your hand
Bug: if you bury discarded codex card with scenario power it is not banished and remains after scenario finish

!Solved!

Here goes another patch.

#7. Minor UI bug, but still.

Scenario pick screen shows up rather weird.

Tried different parties, restarted a couple of times, the picture stays the same. Tried different modes (phone/tablet) Android device.

Attached screenshot.

post-181182-0-20170900-1498203269_thumb.jpg

Edited by Raist1in