Still crashing under new patch 1.2.6.1

OrcishBard

Question

Saves are still gone, although i do not mind start all new. The problem is i still can not create a party, because it crashes when i press the new button on my ipad air and on my iphone 6+.

But the asmodee login worked. But i could not play the game now for 3 days, makes me very sad as i played daily.

Hello all I had similar issue playing on my IOS iPhone 6. Game crashes whenever I continue or start a party. I deleted and download the game again from App Store which fixed it for me. Now I can access everything again. Hope it helps as I know it gets frustrating

Matt, when you did that, did it keep all your purchases, etc? My biggest concern ncern with deleted and downloading again is losing the $25 I paid for all content....plus the gold I've amassed. Is this info kept in the cloud and then retrieved when you reinstalled?

Ian

Reinstall without fear. As long as you have been playing online regularly (collecting gold, see the "logged in" popup when you start the game), it means you should be synced up to the cloud.

After a reinstall it will come right back from the server.

Thanks Ethics, it worked like a charm!

• Like 1

Do you have cards in the unclaimed tab? They Also eats memory, so removing all cards from the tab and stash can help a Little. More memory seems to help too. I have iPad Air2 and I has been working without any problems when people with iPad Air1 have had problems. (Air2 has 2Gb memory Air1 Ha 1Gb memory) Also some people has said that They can run the game in their PC and PC most likely have a lot more system memory.

So if you have a device with 1Gb or 512Mb memory should stay using only one croup / max 6 persons and keep those unclaimed and stash as clean as possible or wait for the patch that reduce the memory footprint.

• Like 1

The lack of memory could be it. I have iPad Air2 and it is working like a charm. Only 14 characters and 2 Gb memory when iPad Air 1 that seems to have problems only have 1Gb memory.

Do you have cards in the unclaimed tab? They Also eats memory, so removing all cards from the tab and stash can help a Little. More memory seems to help too. I have iPad Air2 and I has been working without any problems when people with iPad Air1 have had problems. (Air2 has 2Gb memory Air1 Ha 1Gb memory) Also some people has said that They can run the game in their PC and PC most likely have a lot more system memory.

So if you have a device with 1Gb or 512Mb memory should stay using only one croup / max 6 persons and keep those unclaimed and stash as clean as possible or wait for the patch that reduce the memory footprint.

I know you are trying to be helpful, but the game is completely screwed this time. I have 6 GB free and no characters and it keeps crashing. Just wait, you'll find that your game will not work soon too.

Same problem here. I do have an older system (Nook HD+) but is has been running with no major problems since release. Kind of sucks since I'm on deck 6. I've dropped a good amount of money into this game so pretty frustrating. 

So crashing at the party creation screen is usually an indication of a memory issue. Unfortunately, you won't be able to fix it yourself because you can't even reach the screen :( So if you're affected by this issue (crashing at party creation), please PM me your PFID.

Just saw this after I posted.

Mine is: 6919456783fc5ee2

I just tried shutting-down all other apps, and there is 1.8G HDD left on my iphone7 device, but "new-game" still crashes (exits the app)

You have 22 characters which I believe is what is causing the issue. Unfortunately the current state of the character system is a bit unoptimized so this is what I'm going to do: I will temporarily delete some of your low level (low progression) characters. Once the patch comes in with the optimization fixes, I'll re-add them to your account.

Please let me know if this fixes / doesn't fix your issue.

Could you do the same for me? Id: atagaridis #9450

Thanks!

Never mind I corrected it myself. For those interested: find a device to install the app that has more memory than the one you're using. Then link the games in the two devices. Finally around the app on the new device and delete the extra characters that cause the memory problem .

• Like 1