Forced to rebuy on steam

Why are they forcing us to rebuy the game on steam. I bought the game on the preface I could use my account to play the game on BOTH platforms. Seems a bit excessive. You are already getting a mass influx of steam users that will be buying your product, so why milk the people that already paid you... and for $40. Something isn't right here, where do I get a refund at.

Why are they forcing us to rebuy the game on steam. I bought the game on the preface I could use my account to play the game on BOTH platforms. Seems a bit excessive. You are already getting a mass influx of steam users that will be buying your product, so why milk the people that already paid you... and for $40. Something isn't right here, where do I get a refund at.

You don't need to buy the $40 version, since you bought it on iOS you'll be eligible for the Ambassador Program, which will upgrade you to the $40 version for free if you buy the base game ($25, I believe). Look around for more details, the program should be available soon.

• Like 2

You don't need to buy the $40 version, since you bought it on iOS you'll be eligible for the Ambassador Program, which will upgrade you to the $40 version for free if you buy the base game ($25, I believe). Look around for more details, the program should be available soon.

Oh man. They should have said this instead of being vague. If that is the case, Cool. And yea, I know it isn't out on steam, I was just worried when I didn't see anything about linkage. Guess I should have waited, but you never know with game companies these days. I have no problem parting with dollars, that is what they are for, I just have a problem with the declining value we seem to be getting in the market place. Thanks all for your help and advice, I will keep an eye out on the Ambassador program.

• Like 1

"Forcing" seems like a bit of a strong word...

• Like 1

Well, I was upset and I didn't stop to think of a better synonym to the word. It has all been explained and I am glad they are not over looking the mobile community. I love this game, and will be buying all the packs as they come out. I have them all in the physical versions and I can't wait for the digital releases. There are some great adventures and challenges to come if they are planning to release all the modules and adventures from the physical game. Like I said, this wasn't about the money, but the value of what I spend.

Thanks obsidian and paizo for bringing this game to digital format.

• Like 1

I have a similar question, I'd like to buy on Steam but I already have been playing on IOS.  I have also created a Asmodee.net account.

When I just enter the game on IOS i see all the cards I've gotten from chests, etc...

When I log in with my Asmodee.net account I have basically nothing, gold, earned cards, etc, I have not purchased Burnt Offering yet but would like to.

The account in IOS shows GameCenter already linked, ie it has a gold check mark on the bottom left of the Game Center icon.  If I hit link devices IOS is grayed out so it looks like it's linked.

Any thoughts, help, looked through threads but don't see anything.

I'd like to have everything linked including STEAM then buy the big pack on STEAM.

I have a similar question, I'd like to buy on Steam but I already have been playing on IOS.  I have also created a Asmodee.net account.

When I just enter the game on IOS i see all the cards I've gotten from chests, etc...

When I log in with my Asmodee.net account I have basically nothing, gold, earned cards, etc, I have not purchased Burnt Offering yet but would like to.

The account in IOS shows GameCenter already linked, ie it has a gold check mark on the bottom left of the Game Center icon.  If I hit link devices IOS is grayed out so it looks like it's linked.

Any thoughts, help, looked through threads but don't see anything.

I'd like to have everything linked including STEAM then buy the big pack on STEAM.

Hi there Buddah, please pm me your PFID and any more problems you're experiencing and I'll try my best to sort you out.