Sorry if I'm asking on a wrong board but I think it's not a technical support problem.

I have been away for a long while and didn't really follow the updates. Is Character Add-On Deck no longer available for in-game gold? The "C" in collection is sending me to Rise of the Runelords Bundle. With a single character purchase Am I receiving any additional "C" cards or I have to pay real money for character deck?

Thank you in advance

Hey, uncommitted. Originally, the Character Add-on deck was only available by purchasing the Rise of the Runelords bundle. After reading your feedback we decided to make the pack available for purchase with gold.

If you navigate to the character tab in the store you should see the Character Add-on deck available for a gold purchase.

• Like 1

After reading your feedback we decided to make the pack available for purchase with gold.

If you navigate to the character tab in the store you should see the Character Add-on deck available for a gold purchase.

Huh, it's there. I don't how could I miss it. Thanks

After reading your feedback we decided to make the pack available for purchase with gold.

Huh, it's there. I don't how could I miss it. Thanks

It wasn't there before your post. We were able to stealth add it to the store while you weren't looking. =p

It wasn't there before your post. We were able to stealth add it to the store while you weren't looking. =p

I'm truly amazed and grateful if you really have do this only because of my single feedback. If not, then please don't make fun of me guys - I hadn't sleep for something like 40 hours for now and I can't tell if you are joking or not ;_;

I'm truly amazed and grateful if you really have do this only because of my single feedback. If not, then please don't make fun of me guys - I hadn't sleep for something like 40 hours for now and I can't tell if you are joking or not ;_;

No joke. We added it to the store after you mentioned it. So, thank you for the feedback.

It slipped through our pass on the store. You're the best :D Thanks!