Dice in (nearly) every Chest now?

So just updated the game for Android, (the update is out) and saw that I had 10 new chests. out of those 10 chests, 8 of them had Dice sets in them. Did they vastly increase the drop rate of dice sets? Or was this just luck?

Uhm.  It looks like you are right.  I think rare dice may have a higher than average drop right now...

I used the new chest-booster thing when opening mine. I also found a lot of dice, I assumed partly thanks to the chest booster. I also noticed a pattern though with the dice I was getting, they all had gemstoneish names, I believe they were all from a particular collection. I also found I was getting duplicates of these dice, which I'd never seen before, and never saw a single dice-set from any other collection.

So I think there's a particular collection of dice that they're giving out a lot of, for reasons I could only speculate.

Edited by Irgy

So I think there's a particular collection of dice that they're giving out a lot of, for reasons I could only speculate.

I haven't updated my data for the newest version of the app, but this is the list of likely offenders:

Moonstone     Earth Brown
Scapolite     Empress Green
Fluorite      Pale Sun
Cinnabar      Aquamarine
Sun Gold      Lapis Lazuli
Marigold

EDIT:  I think it already got fixed.  Go forth and open your treasures without fear of Rogue Rare Polyhedrons!

Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 1