Gunman opens fire on GOP Congressmen

Guard Dog

"pretty ironic"

Nothing ironiuc about it. ****head hates poiliticians because he is told to hate them byt the press and former President Obama and  former Presidential nominee so he tries to murder them.   

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

BLM and Antifa are definitelyt terrorist groups. BLMeven had a mass murderer under their employment and Antifa loves violence to intimidate and terrorize those who oppose them.

• Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Jon Stewart (2015): It is not okay to shoot people you disagree with.

• Like 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

BLM and Antifa are definitelyt terrorist groups. BLMeven had a mass murderer under their employment and Antifa loves violence to intimidate and terrorize those who oppose them.

A bit thin I'd say. Neither group has much of a dedicated strategy or recognizable leadership. Our local Antis like to smash storefronts and set fire to trashcans. Confused teenagers more like. 

• Like 1

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

From what CNN is reporting the shooter was armed with a Colt M4 carbine which is illegal to own in the US. So if true kindly take your sneering arrogance and shove it.

Well, it wouldn't be enough to ban gun ownership, not to mention that gun classification just as often has no basis in logic. Banning would just be a tenuous start. In order to make availability go down most of the industry would have to go as well. The same for collectors and re sellers of all sorts. 

Considering that the majority of these spree shooters are liberals, I think we should start talking about banning liberalism.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

But what if I like, really don't like them?

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

But what if I like, really don't like them?

public unfriend them and then craft a particular hurtful tweet?

don't look at Gromnir as if he is crazy.  in this brave new world, those sorts o' actions seeming drive people to homicidal rage or suicidal depression.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Rand Paul talked about how its a good thing there were police there because the gun laws there didn't allow any of them to have their guns so they were defenseless against the shooter.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Rand Paul talked about how its a good thing there were police there because the gun laws there didn't allow any of them to have their guns so they were defenseless against the shooter.

Wonder how many of them would bring their guns with them and have them readily available from the field.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Wonder how many of them would bring their guns with them and have them readily available from the field.

I always play baseball with a rifle over my shoulder and a revolver in my waistband.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I for once agree with the liberals claiming that something needs to be done with gun violence.

I say abolish the no gun zones and allow members of congress to carry weapons with them all the time.

Then they'll also need to wear body armor at all times and a ballistic helmet. In fact, why don't we all do that?

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Based on people's behaviour when commuting, more armed people is not a good idea

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm pretty sure he's the fictional character and the words are written by Howard. Sorry to shatter your world view... Santa isn't real either :)

Really? No, I don't believe you.

But I know you are easily triggered so Ill do you a favor:

The Tower of the Elephant

The Cimmerian glared about, embarrassed at the roar of mocking laughter that greeted this remark. He saw no particular humor in it, and was too new to civilization to understand its discourtesies. Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing. He was bewildered and chagrined, and doubtless would have slunk away, abashed, but the Kothian chose to goad him further.

Based on people's behaviour when commuting, more armed people is not a good idea

Quite the opposite. Awarness that the other person is or could be armed tend to soften the behavior.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

Assuming people pent up are clear headed to even be aware of that.

I for once agree with the liberals claiming that something needs to be done with gun violence.

I say abolish the no gun zones and allow members of congress to carry weapons with them all the time.

Then they'll also need to wear body armor at all times and a ballistic helmet. In fact, why don't we all do that?

Typical. When the right talks about what CAN you do and freedoms the left jumps in with NEED and forcing people to do.

I'm not into fashion, they can wear what they like and feel comfortable with, Mr Nazi.

You don't recognize satire, do you? I'm neither left nor right -- I'm part of the thinking middle. :p

Edited by rjshae

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

What you really need against an opponent in cover is a mortar crew. Libtards won't let the public own them.

You don't need that extreme a measure. Maybe a grenade launcher. Or UAVs overhead providing security.