1.2.6: No way to sell treasure collection cards?

Sogarth

Question

Maybe it's been a while since it's been removed, but I seem to recall that there was a way to sell off treasure cards in your collection that you had too many of (because it could mess up the ratio of desirable cards). I don't see that option any longer in 1.2.6?

4 answers to this question

I noticed this as well. I don't remember this being removed prior to 1.2.6. I did see treasure cards come up in the stash after completing a scenario, and I could sell them from there, but anything that I had duplicates of that didn't come from chests are stuck at this point it seems.

Hmmm... it may be related to the thing that PC version includes all those cards... or it is bug. But needs a confirmation from the developers. This is big change so hickupps Are most expected.

Lets wait a couple of days and see if there will be confirmation to this matter too.

Why are "hiccoughs to be expected"? Because OBS don't put sufficient QA into their builds to reduce the bugs to acceptable levels, or some other reason? Don't give me any line about "oooh, dev is really difficult and this is really complicated". Pah! ​I ​expected a whole heap of bugs, but then I have zero confidence in OBS's ability to get it anywhere near right first time - they have a track record in this respect. Why do you expect so many bugs?