lost my advance when connecting with asmodee.net

Lonelea

Question

15 answers to this question

Same here, When I updated and opened the game I got some rewards for quest level, but everything else on my account is reseted. Its like I'm loading the game for 1st time.

kkkmazut #3572

EF38A75DFE2A76A4

Edited by kkkmazut

I also have this issue.

PFID-6DD3781355530638

Google Play ID Stratagemini #7828

Is there any way to salvage my advancement and also the 10 new chests I opened before I realized what had happened?

All of my Cards still exist, but none of my Characters seem to, nor my campaign mode advancement. I don't particularly care about the latter, but I don't want to have to spend my coins and cash buying characters again.

Edited by Stratagemini

Same issue. If I connect to asmodee, it doesn't say I own any of the product (I've purchased full bundle and some specials)

All characters and progression is now lost (connect to asmodee or not)

PFID - E97CC1F5FF77140A

EDIT:

After applying update, and rebuild party using "load existing", characters and progress back again.

----------------

Same here. After once connected to asmodee.net, I lost all of characters (story mode progress and party info.).

iPad (iOS)

PFID-4921730233E414A0

Edited by bloodys1

So this Sounds a lot server overload problem. Does anyone else got back their characters or Are They still missing?

Contacting support@obsidian.net with your User ID (username #xxxx)

With the problem is the fastest way of getting these handled.

If you restart the game you get back the characters (and their decks). But it dissolves your parties.

• Like 1

I applied today's patch, and succesfuly logged into Asmodee. I restarted per @Stratagemini's suggestion and rebuilt my party. All my progress is back!  Thankfully closing this and will be able to get my adventure in tonight.

So this Sounds a lot server overload problem. Does anyone else got back their characters or Are They still missing?
Contacting support@obsidian.net with your User ID (username #xxxx)
With the problem is the fastest way of getting these handled.

If you restart the game you get back the characters (and their decks). But it dissolves your parties.