Downloaded update- what happened to the restore purchase option?!?

marccsantos

Question

I just downloaded the most recent update. The game does not recognize my purchase of the Rise of the Runelords bundle, which I purchased quite a long time ago. Previously, there was a "restore purchase" button I could use when this happened, but now it appears that button is gone. I am pretty upset about this after investing $25 dollars in a mobile game.

• Like 1

11 answers to this question

After dong some resetting I found that my purchases only go away after I sign in to asmodee. However now it won't let me do story mode at all it just crashes when I try.

Edit my info is 

VER-923-20170608

PFID-40ACF096BC9A84

Edited by Jamin90

Based on bugs, the customers service has its hands full of cases at this moment. It has happened before with big updates and will happen again.

We just have to wait Until They found out why this is happening, and after that They start redusing the problem Flood.

The support@obsidian.net will take care of this like They have done before, but I remember from earlier releases that in the Beginning there can be quite long delay, even more than week in some cases.

So "hoom, don't be hasty!"

Hey, everyone. I'm sorry you are having these issues. Hannibal_PJV is correct that you should contact support@obsidian.net. We will work our fastest to correct any problems you may be experiencing.

To get the best help it can be useful to list out exactly when and how you saw the issue take place. This will help our support team track down your exact issue and solve it.

• Like 1

Has this been resolved for anyone? I am having the exact same problem. I emailed support@obsidian.net and have yet to hear back. Not only can't I play the game I paid for on my iPad, but I had wanted to take advantage of the Steam sale and the free upgrade offered by Obsidian for those of us who already own the game on a mobile platform. Looks like I'm going to miss out on this, since the sale ends in a few hours.