WRONG QUEST MODE REWARDS MEGATHREAD

jumpthegun

Question

Taken from the http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/92735-patch-126-preview-pathfinder-on-pc/ post:

Quest Mode

As mentioned here in a developer blog from Flounder, we are sad to announce that Quest Mode will be removed from the game. But we have not forgotten the fallen! There is a reward system for those who have invested a great deal of time into Quest Mode.

The rewards is as follows:

Gold

All Levels

125 Gold per Level

5,000 Gold at Level 40.

Level 40

Additional 1,000 Gold

Dice

Level 25+

Nathan's Tribute (New set of dice)

Cards

All Levels

Elemental Body Card

Chests

Level 1 - 10

2 Chests

Level 11 - 20

4 Chests

Level 21 - 30

6 Chests

Level 31 - 39

8 Chests

Level 40

10 Chests

Add me to the list... got rewarded for a level 13 character when I had several 40's.

Seems that instead of granting the rewards for the highest level character, we got rewarded for the lowest one:

Android 5.1

Yorien666 #1939

pfid 14A62990BC5D6254

HI, I got rewarded for one level 40  quest character when had 6, plus multiple level 30 plus characters. Are the rewards maxed out for one character rather than for all?

Your reward is based solely on the level of the highest character you had.  

If you have one or a dozen lv 40s, it yields the same result.

• Like 1

Good afternoon, gang. It looks like i've lost all my purchased characters and adventures, all my parties and all my progress. I still have my dice, and evidently my cards (like Harsk's Heavy nCrossbow of Affection or whatever it was called). I also appear to have received the reward for a level 14 character, whereas Victorinox (Merisiel, kitted out for items) was level 40, and the other three people in her party (Kyra, Sajan and extremely memorable swordswinging warrior dude... Valeros? ) were all in their high 30s.

Stonedrake404#1907

PFID-430B7145461fd37B

I got the wrong rewards for sure. I got rewarded for having a level 1 character. I'm not 100% sure what my character's levels were, but I know I had two somewhere near 20 (as my goal was to get them to 21 to get that tier of rewards). I'm not 100% sure I made it there, so yeah, I don't remember exact what level my guys were, but they certainly weren't level 1.

PFID-ABEC895F5544691E

Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I've played so I don't remember exactly my levels. I know I had 4 characters at the mid-30's.

FYI, I'm not sure how long it's been since you last played, but according to the February Dev Blog, the rewards were intended for those who played at least one round of quest between the date of that post (Feb 13) and the following app update (June 13).

I don't know the exact timeline they are using to determine eligibility, or if they considered players outside that window.  You can always drop a support ticket with support@obsidian.net if you think that you should have gotten something, or got the wrong thing.

• Like 1

Hi everyone. It's been a long time since I've played so I don't remember exactly my levels. I know I had 4 characters at the mid-30's.

FYI, I'm not sure how long it's been since you last played, but according to the February Dev Blog, the rewards were intended for those who played at least one round of quest between the date of that post (Feb 13) and the following app update (June 13).

I don't know the exact timeline they are using to determine eligibility, or if they considered players outside that window.  You can always drop a support ticket with support@obsidian.net if you think that you should have gotten something, or got the wrong thing.

I'm sure I was playing heavily on April, so I think I got that covered. Thanks for the info, though.

• Like 1

With the Steam release and everything, I'm sure the Obsidian guys are quite busy, so I want to make clear I'm NOT looking for a response from them. I'm sure they'll get to use eventually and there's no rush. That being said, I'm just curious if anyone has had their rewards updated yet, as I have not.