IOS Mobile updates have begun

When entering PA, I had to update in iTunes Store

Quest mode rewards did not work.  11 level 40 tunes and 1 level 32 toon.  Reward was two chest and perhaps 125 or mayber 150 gold.   I already entered a trouble ticket, so I could not enter a second on the reward issue.

Edited by DrDior
  • Like 1

Yeah, I got hit with wrong quest reward. Game awarded me with 2 chests and a little gold. Even though I had a team of 6 level 40's.

You aren't alone.  Looks like they're investigating as we speak.

Aaaaaanndd I just got hosed on the Quest Mode replacement. I had level 40 characters and I only got rewards for a level 1 character. Help?

Please send your PFIDs to me or support@obsidian.net and we'll jump right on it.

----

I just updated to 1.2.6 on iPhone 7+, got a notification that I received 125 and 2 chests for trying quest mode, unfortunately I had a party of 4 lvl 40s. Anyone else experiencing this?

Hey, ekulnesro. I'll pass this off to our support team so they can look into it.

Taken from the http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/92735-patch-126-preview-pathfinder-on-pc/ post:

Quest Mode

As mentioned here in a developer blog from Flounder, we are sad to announce that Quest Mode will be removed from the game. But we have not forgotten the fallen! There is a reward system for those who have invested a great deal of time into Quest Mode.

The rewards is as follows:

Gold

All Levels

125 Gold per Level

5,000 Gold at Level 40.

Level 40

Additional 1,000 Gold

Dice

Level 25+

Nathan's Tribute (New set of dice)

Cards

All Levels

Elemental Body Card

Chests

Level 1 - 10

2 Chests

Level 11 - 20

4 Chests

Level 21 - 30

6 Chests

Level 31 - 39

8 Chests

Level 40

10 Chests

Edited by Dunesparrow

I got a max bundle (don't remember what characters I had in Quest mode anymore), so they are appearing.

• Like 1

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.

(Thanks to Longshot11)

Is the mobile game no longer free? I play on blue stacks, but my account is reseted and I lost all progress and all purchases... All that is left is my gold. Liked with asmodee account, but didnt fix the problem...

The mobile game remains as free as it was previously.  

The big question people are wondering is if future content will allow purchases with gold, or if mobile is going cash-and-carry for the coming expansions.