characters disappear after update

SystemShaper

Question

I just updated the game to 1.2.6 on my iPhone 6. After opening it for the first time on the new version I received the expected notification of rewards for Quest levels, and went to the "create party" screen where I remove the only existing party member (a fully leveled Lem) and added my existing fully leveled characters Lini, Seoni (frostfire) and Seelah and took the opportunity to change their nicknames. I hit the Decks button and realized that I needed to shift some cards around between characters, so I hit the red back arrow at which point my game crashed. I start the game back up and only Lini shows in my party (without nickname), while Seelah and Seoni are not under My Characters at all! 

I restart the game and it's still only Lini (and my other experienced characters) but no Seoni or Seelah. I remove Lini from the party and try to Add Character and then Lini is missing too! Thankfully she re-appears in my party if I go back to the main menu without finalizing the party and hit "Start" again. I can consistently reproduce the latter issue of Lini not appearing in My Characters when I remove her from the party, so I'm guessing this is related to how I lost Seoni and Seelah. However this does not appear to happen to other characters, ie I can add and remove them and they show up in My Characters as normal.

Any help is appreciated. That's two out of 3 of my best characters and all their cards gone, so I'm hoping against hope that something can be done.

3 answers to this question

I just updated the game to 1.2.6 on my iPhone 6. After opening it for the first time on the new version I received the expected notification of rewards for Quest levels, and went to the "create party" screen where I remove the only existing party member (a fully leveled Lem) and added my existing fully leveled characters Lini, Seoni (frostfire) and Seelah and took the opportunity to change their nicknames. I hit the Decks button and realized that I needed to shift some cards around between characters, so I hit the red back arrow at which point my game crashed. I start the game back up and only Lini shows in my party (without nickname), while Seelah and Seoni are not under My Characters at all! 

I restart the game and it's still only Lini (and my other experienced characters) but no Seoni or Seelah. I remove Lini from the party and try to Add Character and then Lini is missing too! Thankfully she re-appears in my party if I go back to the main menu without finalizing the party and hit "Start" again. I can consistently reproduce the latter issue of Lini not appearing in My Characters when I remove her from the party, so I'm guessing this is related to how I lost Seoni and Seelah. However this does not appear to happen to other characters, ie I can add and remove them and they show up in My Characters as normal.

Any help is appreciated. That's two out of 3 of my best characters and all their cards gone, so I'm hoping against hope that something can be done.

Hey, StormShaper. Sorry to hear about the troubles. I'm going to pass this onto our team to see if there is anything we can do.

Quest mode was removed this patch.