Pathfinder Ambassador Program -- Now Available!

Hi guys, forgive me as I'm not a programmer on the game, but these items are granted once you run the game. If they aren't appearing, try exiting it and restarting it again after a minute or so. You might have to try this 2-3 times.

Curious if everything starts to show up - then there shouldn't be anything needed on our end to make things appear. If that doesn't work though, please let us know!

This has lead to the strange situation where I have the cards in my stash but they don't show up in my collection...

I just check my stash and yep, they're there. Still missing from my collection though. I also had one more set of leg. dice show up, so I'm up to three legendary sets. Anyone know how many sets we're supposed to get in total?

Hey,

So, I already linked my Steam account to Obsidian, but I didn't enter my PlayFab ID because it wasn't initially appearing (it was just PFID-<blank>), so I didn't think I had one since it's not a service I was familiar with.  When I click on the link account, it says the process is already completed and I don't have a way to link my PlayFab ID after the fact.  Am I out of luck for getting the Obsidian edition even though I've spent $25 on Android?

Thanks,

David

I am having the same issue as the poster above. It looks like the promotional code I received and linked did not have the Obsidian edition upgrade attached even though I own the Runelords expansion. I've now got the basic steam version and I don't see any way to upgrade to the Obsidian edition. Please let us know if there is a fix for this. Thanks!

So, after a couple days of repeatedly restarting and playing the game following the Obsidian upgrade, everything seems to have come in except for Eder and Pallegrina,having checked the collection(B and P allies tabs), as well as in the stash and unclaimed.

PFID: 6D004F6D5B3BEA90

I accidently purchased the basic version before I activated my product.  I requested a refund on that, but it might have been cool to have the option to upgrade to the Obsidian version.  I'm not sure that it will have much more in it, and I don't have time to check it out just now, but I figure I'll purchase the Obsidian version in order to support Obsidian.  Just another nameless internet guy looking out for good gaming.

Disclaimer:  it's late here, so I don't really blame you guys because I got confused.  Happy hunting!

EDIT:  I just realized that I have the Obsidian version.  It won't even let me purchase it for myself and says I already own the game.  Whatever.  I'm leaving this post with the above erroneous information just in case other people have had a similar brain freeze and maybe they can learn from my mistakes.

Edited by Eumaios

So shines the name so shines the name of Roger Young!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MEJM0cboDg

Sooooooooooo.....its last day for the discounts on steam.  I want to purchase it.  I have my code from Obsidian for that extra 10%. What is the order process for making this thing work correctly?  I enter my discount code into steam then purchase the base set.  That will give me the discount and upgrade to the obsidian set for free?  And then once purchased i can also go in and get the free epic download?  Just want to make sure i do this correctly and dont have to fix any human errors on my end.  Thanks for the help!

I actually entered my code after I purchased everything, but it still gave me all downloadable content and upgraded me to the Obsidian version.  It was very confusing and I'd already put in for a refund in order to purchase the Obsidian version, but the store page said I already had the obsidian version in my library.  Of course, if I'd done it before the wee hours of the morning, I might have fared better.

• Like 1

So shines the name so shines the name of Roger Young!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MEJM0cboDg

Yes, enter the code first!

You get the discount and when you buy the basic game the extra content is added to you account.

Sweet, purchased on steam.  Now the question is, (which im sure ill know in the morning) if i have to do anything to get it to sync with my ios or if it just does it automatically when i am online.  in otherwords, will i see all the new cool gear and cards on my ios in the morning or do i have to offically download it to the computer first?

You need to install the Steam version so that you can get the link code. See this instruction.

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/92893-how-to-merging-desktop-and-mobile-accounts/

Perfect, thanks!  Unfortunately, that much GB will cost me an extra 20-25$ to download where i live, so i will have to wait another week until im in a free wifi zone.  So i will check out the goodness then. 

Another question about the linked accounts.  If i play offline on my ios, but then eventually log into wifi, will the steam account (when logged into wifi) get those updates of levels beat and new cards in the deck, etc.?  I am assuming any work that is done offline, should still link to the other device once both have had online access.  But i know that when i play games like skyrim or plants and zombies it always gives me some warning about being offline and different if played from another device.

• 2 weeks later...

Linked my PID to my obsidian account and ONLY got a 10% coupon. I am rather PO'd about this.

11 days, no one has responded to my email at support. This is rather frustrating. I am about to the point where I want a refund of my mobile purchases, they can kept their steam release and bad customer service.

• 1 month later...

Linked my PID to my obsidian account and ONLY got a 10% coupon. I am rather PO'd about this.

11 days, no one has responded to my email at support. This is rather frustrating. I am about to the point where I want a refund of my mobile purchases, they can kept their steam release and bad customer service.

Still waiting... No one at obsidian has even bothered to respond to my service ticket. 

• 3 weeks later...

I just heard about this promotion today.  I would really like to play this on my PC.  In the past I had used an emulator and a wonky google drive sync adhoc setup to keep the save files synced.  If obsidian is planning on supporting this game through Steam I would love to get it on that platform.

I purchased the 25.00 version on the Android appstore back in March ( can provide transaction ID and info).  I am willing to buy the base game on Steam but would like to get the free upgrade to the obsidian edition, given that the original Steam version doesn't seem to add any more content than my mobile version.

Is there any chance of this promotion happening again in the future or any way to get grandfathered in?

Thank You.