Pathfinder Ambassador Program -- Now Available!

The links in that blog post are definitely wrong, I see no page with a button for account verification.

Link should be fixed now!

OH ok, but I got 10 % coupon only? I checked and I did purchased 25 buck of stuff. I made a $10 last week to push me over. What happen?

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

The links in that blog post are definitely wrong, I see no page with a button for account verification.

I linked and it looks like everything is as it should be in my steam library. Thanks guys!

OH ok, but I got 10 % coupon only? I checked and I did purchased 25 buck of stuff. I made a $10 last week to push me over. What happen?

Hi Archangelrey,

can you please pm me your pfid?

Hi Archangelrey,

can you please pm me your pfid?

Sent!

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

Help!!!!! My pfid is not 15-16 characters, and I can't complete the form. I am l8n1ght@hotmail.com l8kn1ght on obsidian.net and l8knight on steam. My gamecenter ID is l8kn1ght#2281. I started with IOS but bought full Steam edition. However I still want the legendary unlocks! Thanks,

L8kn1ght@hotmail.com

I bought the RotR Bundle on iOS on Day 1 and now have my PC Obsidian version (thanks to the Ambassador Program) linked to my iOS version (generated link code on iOS and input it on PC).  But I made the mistake of leaving my iOS version running while inputting the link code into my PC Obsidian version.  So when I check my Collection on PC and iOS, I don't have the following:

Eder Ally card (shown under B tab, not P; shouldn't it be a P(romo) card instead of a B(ase) card?)

Pallegina Ally card (shown under B tab, not P; shouldn't it be a P(romo) card instead of a B(ase) card?)

Any of the Edge Legendary dice

Shouldn't I have received three Edge Legendary dice?

My PFID is E560BD1A571E012A.

CC5sRDd.png

5DCUFz3.png

Edited by Mysterio

I get an error trying to link my PlayFab account.  I says the PFID ID should be exactly 16 characters, but mine is 15 characters.

For anyone else, the issue should be resolved.  I was contacted over PM and they changed to site to accept 15 character PFIDs.

Help!!!!! My pfid is not 15-16 characters, and I can't complete the form. I am l8n1ght@hotmail.com l8kn1ght on obsidian.net and l8knight on steam. My gamecenter ID is l8kn1ght#2281. I started with IOS but bought full Steam edition. However I still want the legendary unlocks! Thanks,

L8kn1ght@hotmail.com

Hi L8Kn1ght,

The site should allow you to enter any sized PFIDs now - please give it a shot and let us know. Thanks!

-TG

I tought I had spent $25 bucks on my iPad version, but it was actually 24,93 (seriously) and only got the 10% discount (I didn't check how much I've spent before). I bought another daily gold to cross the milestone, but I can't do the "Ambassador Activation" again. Will it show up automatically, can anything be done in this case (I know it's ****ty to ask, but damn, 7 cents...)

I've sent an e-mail to support with all the details and invoices I got.

Edited by MetalRufflez

I appear to have a similar issue as Mysterio.

While I successfully linked my IoS and Steam versions (RoR characters and gold merged), I can't seem to find the promotional ally cards in my collection nor can I find any of the dice.

Am I missing something?

My PFID is 6499DE67DDCBBA44.

My Ambassador linking seems to have goofed up with the dice. I have the Edge of Sunset/Sunrise dice available to me, but not Edge of Midnight. Also, if I look in the store, it tells me I own six of each of the legendary dice except for Edge of Midnight which it says I own zero of. My PFID is 532D6850A3884A21. Thanx!

I can't seem to find the promotional ally cards in my collection nor can I find any of the dice.

In your Collection with the Owned Filter active, if you own them, you'll find the Eder Ally and Pallegina Ally cards under the B tab, and the Goblin Golem of Obsidian Ally card under the P tab.  Make sure you've also selected the Ally symbol.

Edited by Mysterio

My Ambassador linking seems to have goofed up with the dice. I have the Edge of Sunset/Sunrise dice available to me, but not Edge of Midnight. Also, if I look in the store, it tells me I own six of each of the legendary dice except for Edge of Midnight which it says I own zero of. My PFID is 532D6850A3884A21. Thanx!

Hi Gotee12,

you should be good to go now :)