BAdler Answers to Questions and Comments

Thanks for the responses. I'd like to reiterate (and reword/recontextualize) a couple of questions made in a different thread, if possible:

First: All stated currency figures for the ambassador program are explicitly USD, correct? So if we're tracking our payments we need to keep in mind the conversion rate?

Secondly: When does the ambassador program 'end', or how long do we have to reach the $25 USD threshold on mobile payments to still be eligible, or will it be indefinite? I'm sitting at, I think, in the vein of $10-15 USD spent on mobile, and with all characters and adventures unlocked, and a huge degree of treasure chests, I can't quite work out what I could justify buying since I basically own everything, but it seems to be pushed to be more financially sensible for me to spend a small amount more (even if it's just throwing away money) on the mobile version than actually buying the Obsidian Version.

Thirdly: Are payments made in gold (via free-to-play/grinding) in any way considered as part of the ambassador program (as I was led to a believe by a summary stated to me on these forums), or - as suggested in the appropriate thread - solely real-world payments? I recognize the business decision in this, but having been told conflicting information I'd like to be certain.

A question: for those of us not running out to buy the game on steam, just playing mobile, are they going to be fixing the bug that's causing the game to crash basically whenever you try to do anything involving your party, or are they dedicating all their time to the steam project right now?

Our dev team is looking into the mobile crashing issues, but we don't have a fix in place yet.

I have had the Android version linked to Google Play since it launched. I haven't played on Android for a while. I just bought the Steam version. Linked that to Asmodee. Then I downloaded the Android version again so I could link that up and get my stuff and parties back. I had 17K gold and 80+ chests along with some dice. When I link to Asmodee on Android I lose everything I have basically. 

Here's my stuff before linking Android to Asmodee (I resized them they were huge)

Chests/Gold

hluqy2i.png?1

Dice:

Oj6duNH.png?1pC1iwzp.png?1

After linking it's all gone:

kqSKIMi.png?1

Will this fix itself or have I done something incorrectly? These are screenshots from my phone. obviously the PC edition has nothing as well.

Edited by hfm

To link the two versions you need to use the "Link Device" under options / settings. Generate a code on one version and enter your PFID and link code on another version. I've happily linked my android version to the steam version now.

At the moment link to asmodee.net just seems to reset your account.

PFID: D31679A076922E6B

To link the two versions you need to use the "Link Device" under options / settings. Generate a code on one version and enter your PFID and link code on another version. I've happily linked my android version to the steam version now.

Where do you go in steam to enter the link code?

You need to have bought it on Steam first, open the game and go to options on the main page and then Settings, near the bottom of the settings page is the "Link Device" option, I will put together a quick guide with pictures after work if no one else has.

The menus are near identical in the Android version (minus the resolution / full screen options).

You need to have bought it on Steam first, open the game and go to options on the main page and then Settings, near the bottom of the settings page is the "Link Device" option, I will put together a quick guide with pictures after work if no one else has.

The menus are near identical in the Android version (minus the resolution / full screen options).

I think I've got it. You are opening PA both times. Once in Steam, and the other in Mobile. Generate the link code in one and enter it in the other.

Does it matter which side you generate the code in?

I think I've got it. You are opening PA both times. Once in Steam, and the other in Mobile. Generate the link code in one and enter it in the other.

The advice given is to generate the code on your original version then enter the link on the new one, in my case I generated the code on my android tablet and entered in the Steam version because I really did not want to type out any length of text on an onscreen keyboard (and I've been playing the android version for over a year now).

The platform that generates a code gets to be the "primary" account during the merge, and the platform that enters the code merges into it.

Technically it doesn't matter...  but (and this is a big but) you should generate the code on the platform you care the most about.  I think the merge screen gives a short warning to that effect.

Should the merge have issues or fail, it will be easier for support to troubleshoot combining a "mostly-empty" PFID to the primary PFID (with a year's worth of random treasures, characters, and progress) than the other way around.

• Like 1

•  
  • "If I merge my PC/Android/iOS accounts, does that mean I will see all of my unlocked/purchased content on all of these platforms?"

Yup. For example, if you had some special promo cards on your iOS account and you merged it with the PC, they would show up on the PC build of your game - even if we don't have that content for purchase on the PC. It works in reverse too. If you purchased the Obsidian Edition on Steam and linked your accounts you would unlock the treasure cards on your mobile versions.

I have 378 Gold on IOS version, then I bought Steam version - Obsidian Edition (this pack included 5000 Gold) and linked IOS version on Steam. So I get my IOS progress and only 378 Gold.

How I can get my 5000 Gold?

Thanks I just figured this out when I was looking around int the options on my phone last night and came to say I got it working, thanks for the answers!

I'll just forego using the Asmodee account linking for now.