Official E3 Thread (I forged the paperwork)

Malcador

I'm going to pre-order The Evil Within 2 soon (unless E3 shows something that catches my interest further), I loved the first one. Didn't think it did well enough in sales to warrant a sequel. Still, probably the best horror game I've played. Excited for the sequel!

That Metro game looks sooooo good! Guessing that won't be out til the end of next year?

"Liesel!!!" Shouted the little girl. That was a pretty darn clever reveal for Wolfenstein 2. Looks like they one will be great as well :)

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Another E3, another year I realize the modern triple-A gaming industry is not really for me...Maybe the new Metro won't be as bad as Last Light, at least.

• Like 3

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

When will Sony have their presentation?

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Looks like we get to Play as Megan Foster in the standalone Dishonored 2 addon game? Or 'Billy'? With the missing eye and hand I assumed that was her..

I'd be interested in that.

And Bethesda wants to reintroduce Paid Mods with their new "Creation Club" - Hope it goes as well as last time.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

So far I'm truly excited for Metro: Exodus and Wolfenstein 2...  and that's it.

Props to Bethesda for keeping their presentation short and relatively devoid of blowhards pontificating, I wish all the presentations were like that.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

B..b...but Sony's conference is today, a bit after Ubisoft's.

Today will be my favorite day of E3.

Sony wil feature some indies I'm sure.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Sounds like Bethesda wasted everyone's time and pissed everyone off by re-introducing paid mods but just calling it something else. Not a word about Starfield. And I suspect no one on this board will live long enough to see ES VI or Fallout V the way they talk about it.

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well they just finished working on Fo4 and DLCs, so not announcing Fo5 right now makes completely sense. What I did expect was TES6, but I guess it will appear next year then.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I was expecting their new IP Starfield. I was surprised not a word was said. It's been in production on some level or another since 2011. From what I'm reading ES6 will be at least four year down the road. FO5 even longer. But I don't think they are done producing content for FO4 yet. I've been waiting for an "all in one" version before giving FO4 a look. I might have to wait a bit longer. I'm more curious what Creative Assembly is up to. I know they have had a new historical title in the works and may be getting close to revealing something.    

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

New Wolfenstein game, new Metro and Dishonored content. These are all things to look forward to.

That doesn't really ring the bell for me but you're right. It's not nothing. Still, it's like the big, expensive steakhouse talking about how great their baked potatoes are.

Thomas Sowell

Bethesda wasted everyone's time until they got to The Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2, not sure why they'd waste their time with VR when that community is very small and not growing at a particularly fast rate.

If I had to choose between them showing Wolfy 2 and TEW2 or a new rpg, I'd definitely go with Wolfy2 and TEW2. So me, personally, I'm happy.

PC show starts soon: (15 min?)

https://youtu.be/QiCc1wQSrZ4

Not sure what to expect... maybe some indies and a new gpu? Who knows...

Edited by SonicMage117

BATTLETECH!!!! I thought people here would like to know that it got a damn good presentation on the E3 stage.

• Like 3

New Wolfenstein game, new Metro and Dishonored content. These are all things to look forward to.

That doesn't really ring the bell for me but you're right. It's not nothing. Still, it's like the big, expensive steakhouse talking about how great their baked potatoes are.

In fairness, the first 2 Metros were very tasty baked potatoes IMHO.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

well nothing so far that would interest me. I was bored to death by wolf again because it's all about evil nazis and carnage. Meh.  Never really got into Metro's and Forza looks nice but i wouldn't by the *insertdumbestconsolenamehere* for it if i can play it on pc.

oh and anthem ... they should've put all these resources into ME:A instead >_<. And of course they show their standard view over the right shoulder only.  Y_Y

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.