Is it a Paradox team that presents it?

Should be Obs team, dude with the fabulous hair could be Sking IIRC from Deadfire's last day stream.

I guess Paradox is publishing again?

Obs' Feargus leader said they'll look into publishing the game themselves, this tweet confused me also. Maybe Pdx is trying to sway Obs :p 

Obs' Feargus leader said they'll look into publishing the game themselves, this tweet confused me also. Maybe Pdx is trying to sway Obs :p

I hope they do! I think I'd rather have Deadfire be smaller in scale and self-published than be a bit bigger and Paradox backed. I want to see Obsidian sail.

• Like 3

Especially when you consider that the people sent to events like E3 are community facing, meaning their primary job is Public Relations.  Going to things like E3 is literally what they are paid to do.

I see devs presenting/interviewing much more often than PR guys. And Obs can't find a better person to explain Deadfire than pro question-answerer Josh, who is not in that pic and prolly not at E3, again :/

There was a photo of Obsidian guys in Paradox booth. Because they were there it doesen't mean the game is published by Paradox. They could just went to say "hi". They're not strangers; they already have worked together!

About having a smaller game published by Obs than a bigger published by Paradox, the only thing I can say is that Tyranny published by Paradox was 1/4 in length of Pillars worked by Obsidian (and only much later stike a dealwith Paradox for publishing - they were not part of campaign/development).

I've just seen a Tweet from Mikey (PR Manager for Obsidian), & it seems like it's not a good news :

https://twitter.com/MikeyDowling/status/874866964526768129

I don't know if it will impact their E3, or if it's why they haven't communicate with us about their journey so far but...

I hope they'll have no such issue & be able to show some Deadfire soon !

Yeah, I don't know it's weird.

On another note, I hope there will be some Press Preview of the Game on the internet.

I remember great content for the 1st one by PC Gamer & others.

(Saying that I'm exited to see more is an understatement  :w00t: )

I've just seen a Tweet from Mikey (PR Manager for Obsidian), & it seems like it's not a good news :

https://twitter.com/MikeyDowling/status/874866964526768129

I don't know if it will impact their E3, or if it's why they haven't communicate with us about their journey so far but...

I hope they'll have no such issue & be able to show some Deadfire soon !

That is odd. I wonder what TOS violations they're talking about. Also, you'd think they'd warn about the TOS violations maybe.

You could look at their site :p

I don't know how big they are in the gaming critic community, but they're definetly covering E3 all over the place. Clearly they liked something about PoE2:Deadfire, so, I guess we might see an article from them sometime.

I hereby announce the institution of "Best thing Ever"! You get to give the Best thing Ever award to basically anything you want, that you've got a glimpse on it and is not a thing yet.

I'll start.

Best Cartoon Ever! to the new DuckTales cartoon series! :banana:

Fast & Furious 5 (or was it 7?)

"Best cars flying from one skyscraper to another"-Award

:p (it was in their trailer). Lots of funny silly "Best..." awards.

Deadfire has "Best miniature space piglet"-Award :p

• Like 1