Yo everybody. I was just wondering if anybody had seen any news or info about Obsidian or PoE II related to E3 yet? In update 34, E3 was mentioned, but I haven't been able to find anything about it anywhere. Maybe I'm just searching in the wrong places, but even E3's own schedule doesn't mention anything. 
Anyhow I'm curious, so if you guys have heard anything, please post it here. :)

• Like 1

Nothing yet. We may see something at PC Gaming Show and/or if Obs is presenting the game to press, some interviews/write-ups.

There is also something about @TyrannyGame to be revealed at 13th, prolly a DLC/expansion.

• Like 4

Though frankly I would be surprised if they dropped meaty Deadfire news on the same day they're announcing the Tyranny DLC. They'd steal attention from themselves.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

I've ask @WorldOfEternity few days ago, here is their answer :

1497269948-sans-titre.png

Nothing have been communicated since then, so it's all I can do for you now...

About Tyranny, it's still possible that they'll show it on Paradox Channel & Pillars II on Obsidian Channel.

Wait & See...

• Like 1

I could sure use some good RPG news. Mount and Blade 2, Elex, and POE2 are about the only thing in the field I care about, and none of those are surprises by any means.

Cyberpunk? :o

• Like 1

I could sure use some good RPG news. Mount and Blade 2, Elex, and POE2 are about the only thing in the field I care about, and none of those are surprises by any means.

Cyberpunk? :o

Ooohh yeah! I have no reservations about being excited about that one after Witcher 3.

I would rather they spend the time working on the game tbh.

This has become cliche. They can have a couple of people at E3 and the rest of the team working back in the studio. A couple of days of absense of a couple of people of the team won't change anything for the production.

• Like 3

Things like E3 are very important for the game and for the company. PoE2 doesn't exist in a vacuum; it's one part of a multi-part system that is Obsidian Entertainment. This is marketing, which is vital for the games success and the continued existence of the company.

• Like 1

I would rather they spend the time working on the game tbh.

This has become cliche. They can have a couple of people at E3 and the rest of the team working back in the studio. A couple of days of absense of a couple of people of the team won't change anything for the production.

Especially when you consider that the people sent to events like E3 are community facing, meaning their primary job is Public Relations.  Going to things like E3 is literally what they are paid to do.

• Like 1