RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Valve just announced Artifact, a DotA themed CCG coming 2018.

Oh, they already make a killing selling Team Fortress hats and it has a flourishing black market, imagine a CCG. Worshippers rejoice. :D

• Like 2

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

You had me at "By the creators of Darksiders" lol

Seriously though, this looks great, like FF7 but with actually cool characters.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

So I've finally released my ArmA3 mini-campaign: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=835526985

Was a lot of work. Wish I could have done some things better, but oh well.

Damn, it had a really slow start in the first 12 hours, but then I posted on Reddit and suddenly it exploded. Now it has 3.5k views, 850 subscriptions, 43 of 43 positive ratings and is marked as favorite by 30 people. Oh, and I'm on the frontpage of the A3 Steam Workshop. And this is day 3 (or 4?).

So far the majority of feedback I got is very positive, which makes me a happy panda. Also I am glad that I fixed the worst bugs when it still had only < 300 subscriptions... uh.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 6

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

So I've finally released my ArmA3 mini-campaign: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=835526985

Damn, it had a really slow start in the first 12 hours, but then I posted on Reddit and suddenly it exploded. Now it has 3.5k views, 850 subscriptions, 43 of 43 positive ratings and is marked as favorite by 30 people. Oh, and I'm on the frontpage of the A3 Steam Workshop. And this is day 3 (or 4?).

So far the majority of feedback I got is very positive, which makes me a happy panda. Also I am glad that I fixed the worst bugs when it still had only < 300 subscriptions... uh.

Should have just said it was Early Access. All the bugs would be forgiven.

I should get back to learning the Arma 3 editor. Only really fooled around with 2's.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Should have just said it was Early Access. All the bugs would be forgiven.

I should get back to learning the Arma 3 editor. Only really fooled around with 2's.

Heh, actually I was thinking about calling it "Beta" in the title... but truth told, I thought not many people will care about this thing, and for the first 24 hours it looked exactly like that. I expected people to get scared off if there's "Beta" in the name... I mean, a mod.. and then beta.. eh, wouldn't download that. So I went with the final name instead.

It's 1,291 subscriptions now and 5k views, by the way.

The new A3 editor is pretty easy to use. Lots of things can be done without scripting, though I do enjoy the advanced capabilities and even more easier handling if you just script everything.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 2

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I hope Christopher Tolkien doesn't blunder across that, it'd probably give him an infarction given his dislike of the far more faithful LotR films. At least a sexy female humanoid Sauron would make some sense given his history as a shapeshifter able to take pleasing forms. Yeah, up to Numenor, but baby steps.

I'd forgive them if they pull another FEAR2/ Alma though, if only for the (literal) wtf factor.

Personally, I don't much care what Monolith do to Middle-Earth lore, so long as it makes for a fun and entertaining game. 

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks