What are you playing right now?

there is another expansion for XCom 2? how long I will have  to wait till they finish with it and I can buy complete edition? :/

Did they do that with the original? Regardless, this is the only actual expansion, the other DLC is just minor missions and slight changes. This changes the entire campaign, much like Enemy Within did (rumor is even more so.)

Also I wouldn't play the game with the expansion the first time. It will totally change the experience.

I droped Xcom one in last mission when they announced expansion. I was so pissed that I have to replay it again :/

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Waiting for the release of Xcom 2: War of the Chosen Expansion and then Mario + Rabbids, which ships to me on Wednesday due to a shipping error:)  Thanks amazon.  Playing a little Terraria on the side, basically just picking up resources, upgrading equipment, having fun.

I eny you so much that you'll be able to play Mario+Rabbids. I can't switch right now and i don't know anyone close that would lend it me either. :(((((

1.13 killed off Ja2.

New WoW patch. Not sure what we do after defeating Sargeras. But power creep provides.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra