What are you playing right now?

You Hardcore players have my respect. I mean, I die daily in D3 and would punch myself in the face if I had to start over. :lol:

All gear, save game, etc. is lost?

Nah, you're 'just' bumped to the normal league - but there are better drops etc on hardcore, due to some of the boss modifiers etc, so that's why people wanna stay.

Fortune favors the bald.

You Hardcore players have my respect. I mean, I die daily in D3 and would punch myself in the face if I had to start over. :lol:

All gear, save game, etc. is lost?

Yeah, unlike the Diablo games, your character is just converted to non-hardcore. Takes away most of the fun...but so does insta-dying because of lag. :p

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Back when I played Path of Exile (there were three acts back then, heh) I had a glass cannon flicker strike build going for a while. It was probably the most fun aRGP build I ever played but the lag and desyncing was insane. I died to enemies that I didn't even see. ;)

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Back when I played Path of Exile (there were three acts back then, heh) I had a glass cannon flicker strike build going for a while. It was probably the most fun aRGP build I ever played but the lag and desyncing was insane. I died to enemies that I didn't even see. ;)

That's luckily cleared up, the latency is awesome - on top of that, they fixed the biggest issue since then - you can buy skill gems now! :D and the flicker strike glass cannon is still a viable build.. 

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

Started my second playthrough of SMT Nocturne. I figured I should play something to keep me from buying Grimoire until it gets a GOG release. Still, discovering Grimioures world before all the guides come out is very tempting. 

I beat Nocturne the first time, but I did not invade hell so Im looking forward to that and getting a different ending. I chose the neutral path like a chump the first time through.

Im into new game plus with my Amazon in Dragons Crown. Once I figured out how to turn off the NPC characters I really started enjoying the game. Easy to pick up, do a few rounds and put down. 

• Like 1

That's luckily cleared up, the latency is awesome - on top of that, they fixed the biggest issue since then - you can buy skill gems now! :D and the flicker strike glass cannon is still a viable build.. 

Time to patch... :yes:

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Sadly, I don't have time for hardcore games with super high difficulty and perma-death like Diablo 3.

I realize there is an argument because you always see me here on the forum but I'm always on my phone whether for work, contacts or stuff like this. I'm not too much at the desk.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

That's why mankind created NDS, 3DS, PSP and Vita ;-)

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Finally was able to do a mission in "Death to Spies" without watching a play through first. It's a WW2 infiltration/assassination game about Soviet SMERSH. Of course was only able to get the bad outcome, the good outcome seems incredibly difficult.

Witcher 3: At level 16 but still doing level 12 quests. RPG systems, character progression in particular, are kind of weak. Writing and quest design are very good though, enjoying it a lot overall. Helped once I figured out when you use Witcher Sight, it shows you clue locations on the mini-map, before felt like tedious filler.

Grim Dawn: Clickity-click but surprisingly a lot of fun in small doses, try to play it once in two weeks or so.

Expedition Viking: Didn't really see the point of changes made from Conquistador at first, but getting used to the new game play now. It's quite involving so far, makes you want to keep playing. Seems like there should be a defense skill in addition to shields though.

Jet Set Radio : Trying to get decent in the tutorial before I try the first mission again.

• Like 1

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Spent over 100 hours in The Witcher 3 in 10 days.

And you're probably only about 50% done the game. 

I managed to beat the main game.  :grin: Now I "only" have the expansions left. I expect another 50-60 hours.

Lol, I just did a quick playthrough of HL2 episode 1, and by that I'm talking 3-4 hrs content max. I remember everyone hating it since it was so short but I didn't remember it being quite that short. Amazing that thing was even sold. Unreal, but a good glimpse into the future of DLC ripoffs.

Definitely on the short side, but uh...didn't it release for fairly cheap?

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Spent over 100 hours in The Witcher 3 in 10 days.

And you're probably only about 50% done the game. 

I managed to beat the main game.  :grin: Now I "only" have the expansions left. I expect another 50-60 hours.

One of the expansions, IMO, works better before the end of the main story.  The second one is a nice epilogue type thing as one final quest.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Lol, I just did a quick playthrough of HL2 episode 1, and by that I'm talking 3-4 hrs content max. I remember everyone hating it since it was so short but I didn't remember it being quite that short. Amazing that thing was even sold. Unreal, but a good glimpse into the future of DLC ripoffs.

Meh, I always believed that quality of content beats its quantity - and when it comes to EP1, I've finished that one like 4 times when it was released. Then again, it didn't really bring anything new to HL2, and it most definitely does not stand up to comparison with content of Orange Box. Edited by Fenixp

Meh, I always believed that quality of content beats its quantity - and when it comes to EP1, I've finished that one like 4 times when it was released. Then again, it didn't really bring anything new to HL2, and it most definitely does not stand up to comparison with content of Orange Box.

Much better off to have gotten it in the bundle for sure. Just screwing around with the ragdoll physics is fun for a bit, and hanging out with Alyx, but it just seemed like a Valve cash grab, ultimately. Also interesting to compare the gaming landscape of the times and with today's ultra cheap sale prices thanks to none other than the same company.

Replaying Mass Effect for some reason. But also plugging along in Overwatch. Competitive really is crap, leavers and throwers along with the usual toxic people make it a wonderful experience.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Completed the 6th PT of Tyranny (dual-wielder, NG+, PotD). The difficulty curve is pretty much the same as on Normal (by 1/4 of Act II the player is unstoppable). Glad to see the magic system re-balanced.

Completed the 2nd PT of Pyre. Great game, but the combination of single save per PT and RNG is annoying. Got "Enlightened" achievement (defeated Master-level AI).