What are you playing right now?

Since it doesn't look like there's going to be any dlc to worry about for ME:Andromeda I'm pondering on doing a second play now, and seeing just what all the various patches have done.

You can now have a longer conversation and flirt with a transgender person.  That seems to be the thing BioWare decided was most important to fix in a patch.

• Like 1

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Playing Buy a 4k monitor for use with Ps4 Pro mainly and don't spent a fortune on it. It includes the search for holy PIP/PBP, massive battles between IPS and TN dragons, a 60 hz mode challenge and of course the battle between Inches, 27 vs 32 with secret characters like 28 and others. It stars ASUS, BENQ, AOC, SAMSUNG, LG, ACER, Dell,...

It's the most difficult game i've played so far.

Go 40" with 4k, perfect dpi scaling

Edited by Bokishi

Playing Buy a 4k monitor for use with Ps4 Pro mainly and don't spent a fortune on it. It includes the search for holy PIP/PBP, massive battles between IPS and TN dragons, a 60 hz mode challenge and of course the battle between Inches, 27 vs 32 with secret characters like 28 and others. It stars ASUS, BENQ, AOC, SAMSUNG, LG, ACER, Dell,...

I am playing that game, too but the 'Sony will announce PS5 at e3 2018' thing makes the game all the more difficult. But I'll probably end up getting one since I wub Sony and want to collect their stuff, even if I dont own a 4k tv yet.

Well, I am 33, I am unemployed and currently I am sufferung from food poisoning, mdd, bipolar 2 and addiction.

Time to ask dad for money!

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

On one hand, Hollow Knight is absolutely fantastic, especially for atmosphere, exploration and distinct visuals - which are all things I can appreciate.

On the other, the combat system is fun for the most part, but I'm unsure why exactly does the game need the cheap way to ramp up difficulty by making player take damage on contact with enemies (as in, whenever your hitbox touches enemy's hitbox, player takes damage, regardless of what the enemy's doing at the moment) - decision that's made even more bizarre by the sheer amount of work that went into making enemies have proper tells and avoidable attack animations. I'm also not entirely sure whether I love or hate the simplicity of complete lack of combo system.

Edited by Fenixp

Finished my Civ 4 game, I won, but am the third most powerful so it feels hollow. I think I'll gift a bunch of nukes to the Germans and see if they use them on the Persians.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I am playing that game, too but the 'Sony will announce PS5 at e3 2018' thing makes the game all the more difficult. But I'll probably end up getting one since I wub Sony and want to collect their stuff, even if I dont own a 4k tv yet.

Well, I am 33, I am unemployed and currently I am sufferung from food poisoning, mdd, bipolar 2 and addiction.

Time to ask dad for money!

LOL Ps4 pro hasn't been out for even a year, XBOX one X hasn't even been released ... there is absolutely no indication that Sony is thinking about  PS5. Maybe in 2020, i don't think it'll be anytime sooner.

But yeah, 33, currently unemployed and addicted, that's me alright. :dancing:

Bokishi hmm budget might make it but i don't think have enough space where i play for a 40".

• Like 1

1.13 killed off Ja2.

There have been already some rumours about PS5 and 2018/2019 introduction/release flying around the web...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Sooo, I returned to prey and just barely avoided seeing the sun come up again. Getting past the little slump was really worth it.

Especially now that enemies generally aren't really much of a threat anymore (as long as I don't get caught off guard, of course. Oh, and I've not tried fighting you-know-who, preferring hiding it out instead, boring as that is) and I've maxed out most human abilities so the station is wide open for exploration (think the only area I've not been now would be the Bridge)

I can imagine going through the game again, this time with powers. I think using powers and then going back to avoiding them would be harder as you'd have been able to get to everything the first time around.

• Like 1

I am considering advanced procrastination via installing FO: New Vegas and seeing what the current state of Mods are for it.

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

They're pretty great - if you do reinstall New Vegas - make sure to grab Mod Organizer. It's makes the whole modding experience about 3 times smoother.

• Like 2

Fortune favors the bald.

I thought it was about time to try out that Nexus Mod Manager doohickey.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Been using it for years, it's great for organization and manually rearranging mod orders.

Replaying fonv as well, hate to say it but I think I'm finally gonna do a NCR one this time since I've never done that faction.

Currently besides texture mods, using jsawyer mod, fook, and deleted restoration content mod.

I thought it was about time to try out that Nexus Mod Manager doohickey.

Using it ever since. Pretty good and handy, imo. You can download mods through it directly and don't have to bother with folder pushing and so on.

/Edit: If you do a replay, don't forget about my Betsy, though.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I stayed up late playing Underrail. My assassin build is way better than my crossbow guy.

I have really big itching to start this one up. I have it on my backlog for a very long time :-P

• Like 1

There have been already some rumours about PS5 and 2018/2019 introduction/release flying around the web...

Fookin' crazy. I have like 7 or 8 unfinished PS4 games, and my most anticipated games for the system: Ni No Kuni II, Yakuza 6 and Dragon Quest XI aren't even released. Then, I might pick up Kingdom Hearts III, and the hack games. I haven't even bought Tales of Vesperia yet. I have Indivisble pre-ordered (backed on IGG). (There are tons of other games that I won't even bother mentioning.)

If I ever buy a PS5, it sure as hell won't be before 2020.

• Like 1

With expanding moveset, I'm enjoying Hollow Knight more and more. The world it presents is absolutely unique. I still have a bunch of issues with the damn thing - damage on contact being one of them, enemies respawning on area swap being another one (that wouldn't be so bad actually, but you get knocked back on hit and some enemies require a lot of mobility to beat - in other words, when a fight occurs next to an area exit, it's entirely possible you'll leave the area by accident and come back to respawned enemies with topped up healt. Irritating.), then there's a bunch of enemies that seem to only exist solely for the purpose of being as irritating as humanly possible without actually requiring a big amount of skill to defeat. Oh well.

Aside from that, the game is absolutely brilliant. If you asked me a few days ago, I'd say Salt and Sanctuary is the goto game for 2D Dark Souls, but Hollow Knight has taken that spot rather rapidly - it's a lot more polished than Salt and Sanctuary, its map is a lot larger and more fun to explore (and boy, there's exploration aplenty), lore and story is quite a bit more interesting and just... Everything about it is rather incredible. It also gets bonus points for having its own identity while it also wears its inspirations up its sleeve. So yeah, Hollow Knight. Play it. It's great. And really bloody difficult in places. But great.

Fookin' crazy. I have like 7 or 8 unfinished PS4 games, and my most anticipated games for the system: Ni No Kuni II, Yakuza 6 and Dragon Quest XI aren't even released. Then, I might pick up Kingdom Hearts III, and the hack games. I haven't even bought Tales of Vesperia yet. I have Indivisble pre-ordered (backed on IGG). (There are tons of other games that I won't even bother mentioning.)

Man, I feel same way. The Japanese games are having new renaissance. To much to play and to little time all of them :'( I have most of games you've mentioned on my watchlist as well...

• Like 1

I stayed up late playing Underrail. My assassin build is way better than my crossbow guy.

I have really big itching to start this one up. I have it on my backlog for a very long time :-P

It's a pretty solid old school game. My one piece of advice is don't try to go for a jack of all trades character, focus on one type of build.

• Like 1

Don't worry. "Rumours" claim PS5 will be backwards compatible. :grin:

I won't believe anything until they give us any proof. Until then it's just analysts talking out of their asses.

1.13 killed off Ja2.