What are you playing right now?

My recent pickups/pee-odors are:

Pyre

Sundered

Sonic Mania

The Escapists 2

I feel like I'm missing one... but I will be playing all of them on their release dates. That's all along throughout late July and August.

Pee odor? Most cringeworthy thing I've read in a while. Incredible.
  • Like 1

My recent pickups/pee-odors are:PyreSunderedSonic ManiaThe Escapists 2I feel like I'm missing one... but I will be playing all of them on their release dates. That's all along throughout late July and August.

Thank you. It was just a joke but I'm glad it had the desired affect on at least one person :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Valkyrie Profile II is done, including the Seraphic Gate and all it has to offer. I wish one of the characters you get there had a lot of more screen time. I'm almost done with Grandia. I'm almost at the final dungeon. I'm skipping the bonus dungeon with all the best stuff. I can't be arsed to go through it.

I'm now playing Gabriel Knight: Sins Of The Fathers 20th Anniversary and I will soon start playing Suikoden III.

• Like 1

My recent pickups/pee-odors are:PyreSunderedSonic ManiaThe Escapists 2I feel like I'm missing one... but I will be playing all of them on their release dates. That's all along throughout late July and August.

Thank you. It was just a joke but I'm glad it had the desired affect on at least one person :)

Whatever you say, troll.

Played Fallout 4 for a few minutes tonight for the first time in a while, I have to say, I know that graphics might not be all that matters but damn... those colors pop and it's so nice to look at maxed out in 4k. While FO3/FONV have aged horribly. Last time I played it I could only max the settings in 900p lol Its worth playing now when it's so beautiful I suppose.

I beat Fallout 4 in 18 hours during free weekend on Steam and I honestly feel that it didn't do much for me. As a game, I didn't hate it, but sure was not a good Fallout. It looked decent in some places. I still can't get over the ugly, interface, though.

I can still play NV thanks to the game being fun, despite poor graphics.

If they'd skipped capitalising on the Fallout brand I'd have been far less critical of 'Fallout 4'.  As it stands, it's a fine game in its own right but it does a great disservice to the complexity of the franchise.  Such a shame they turned it into Oblivion 2.0.

Edited by WDeranged
  • Like 1

Whatever you say, troll.
How am I troll for you not being able to handle a simple joke? Let me guess, you're an sjw who gets offended at everything?

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Whatever you say, troll.
How am I troll for you not being able to handle a simple joke? Let me guess, you're an sjw who gets offended at everything?

What do SJWs have to do with anything?

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

Whatever you say, troll.

He reminded me of the group that is offended by everything, I admit the "pee-odor" may have been childish but in no means was it offensive, just meant as small joke as I was in a funny mood at the moment. As politically-incorrect as the phrase was, it was ultimately harmless.

No more joking though, can't do anything fun these days :( Another apology on my part.

Whatever you say, troll.
He reminded me of the group that is offended by everything, I admit the "pee-odor" may have been childish but in no means was it offensive, just meant as small joke as I was in a funny mood at the moment. As politically-incorrect as the phrase was, it was ultimately harmless.

No more joking though, can't do anything fun these days :( Another apology on my part.

Eh, a bit of juvenile humour is no biggie and I do agree it's an over-reaction to call you a troll over it... But personally I'm tired of seeing terms like SJW thrown randomly, it really feels like it's becoming the present-day Godwin's Law.

Edited by algroth
  • Like 1

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

Actually most people probably didn't even notice the pee odor comment until Blodhelm quoted it and called it cringe worthy, so who is actually responsible for the trolling here? My vote is for Rosbjerg, since he made the thread and is bald.

• Like 5

Bad joke is a bad joke, but not the reason for the troll comment. In what little I've seen, the poster enjoys forum reaction and wears it like a scribbled badge of honor. Solely my mistake for feeding the troll, however.

Sounds like you're trying to troll me.

You keep commenting on something that either nobody else cared about or everyone else just ignored.

Here...

I'll apologize: I'm sorry and now with that maybe you can move on with your life but maybe you'll continue to try to make a fight where there is none. Otherwise you can continue to troll if you want to that's cool too.

• Like 1

Actually most people probably didn't even notice the pee odor comment until Blodhelm quoted it and called it cringe worthy, so who is actually responsible for the trolling here? My vote is for Rosbjerg, since he made the thread and is bald.

We all know bald people are evil. They are double evil if they got a beard.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Let's chill with the troll comments people - and keep it on topic!

And obviously bald people are the paragon of good, have you never played Hitman?.. Oh wait, Max Payne - hmmm..

Also playing a bald evil guy with a beard in Skyrim.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

#BeardedPeopleDoneNothingWrong

• Like 5

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Kane is Bald. Peace through alopecia.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Losing pretty much every game in Overwatch competitive. Wish I could go Pharah as I'm best at that, but have to deal with some other useless fool going as her or teammates bitching about needing heals/tank but not switching.

+1

Actually I also keep losing because queueing with my fiance dumps me in matches a bit too high rank for me. If she gets any better I won't even be able to queue with her anymore. She's much better than me. Won't even let me win in 1v1s, the shrew. 3

• Like 2

Transistor again...

There's something about Supergiant's games... they're super short rpg's that are only like 8 hours of content but yet have as much depth as a 200 hour rpg. I find what helps with this is little tricks the developer successfully pulls off that other developers do not try or maybe everyone else is afraid to?

Transistor still has one of my favorite ost's. Welcome home Red... welcome home.

Completed Life is Strange after getting it on Playstation Plus last month.  The little things are what makes this game shine.  All the tiny details scattered around the world that brings quite a surprising amount of life to the characters.

My biggest complaint is the dialogue...it's tortuously bad at times.  It sounds odd but I can totally tell that this game is made by a bunch of French hipster dudes trying to think like American college girls.  If I hear the word 'hella' again I think I might gnaw off my own fingers.

Still, it was worth playing for the interesting mechanics and competent world building.

• Like 1

Shadow of the Beast(PS4)

+Great art and visuals

+Fun gameplay

+Entertaining Story

+Fun and rewarding unlockables

-Music is too epic for my taste(but thankfully, you can unlock the original music and choose that over the new soundtrack)

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.