Terror attack London

Ben No.3

I don't think anyone defended/excusing it, we just saying that this is what will happen more and more because establishment is unwilling to act

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

People are indeed forces of nature.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

People are indeed forces of nature.

who would have thought...

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Definitely not Paul Bremer :p

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"I don't think anyone defended/excusing it, we just saying that this is what will happen more and more because establishment is unwilling to act "

You are making excuses. That would be like me getting mugged by some scumbag so I decide to mug everybody else  who didn't mug me as 'payback'.

IT. DOES. NOT. MAKE. SENSE. IT. IS. EVIL.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Another piece of ****  commits murder. EVIL.

"well people who will feel threatened will eventually backlash in an unstable way. Pouring more incompatible people just expedites when it will happen."

I hate this nonsensical excuse. It is the same stupid stuff you hear to defend muslim terrorists. It is nonsense there it is nonsense here.  The fact some terrorists **** committed murder doesn't give you permission to commit murder.  If you at e'mad and not gonna take it anymore' target the actual scumbags doing this stuff not just random innocent people.

it's not an excuse, it's a fact. a rabid dog does not care who it's biting when it feels threatened. I agree, it's not something we should try to excuse, but simple wishing for it not to happen is not enough.

It can be a fact and an excuse.  It is a fact that  bored housewifes will often cheat on their husbands who travel for work but it is also an excuse for cheating. No matter how you slice it is wrong. PERIOD.

I accept no excuses for evil behavior. PERIOD.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"I don't think anyone defended/excusing it, we just saying that this is what will happen more and more because establishment is unwilling to act"

how should the "establishment" act?

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

"well people who will feel threatened will eventually backlash in an unstable way. Pouring more incompatible people just expedites when it will happen."

I hate this nonsensical excuse. It is the same stupid stuff you hear to defend muslim terrorists. It is nonsense there it is nonsense here.  The fact some terrorists **** committed murder doesn't give you permission to commit murder.  If you at e'mad and not gonna take it anymore' target the actual scumbags doing this stuff not just random innocent people.

it's not an excuse, it's a fact. a rabid dog does not care who it's biting when it feels threatened. I agree, it's not something we should try to excuse, but simple wishing for it not to happen is not enough.

So let's just cater to the wishes of unstable bigots because clearly they're not in the wrong here, it's the immigrants who are. Makes perfect sense. :ermm:

Edited by algroth

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

"I don't think anyone defended/excusing it, we just saying that this is what will happen more and more because establishment is unwilling to act"

how should the "establishment" act?

Calling **** out for what it is no matter who's toes or feelings get hurt and dealing with it according instead of turning a blind eye to the problem (right) or calling people racist and other names (left).

Arianna Grande? I'm not so sure she was involved anymore, she's hot but very dumb... too dumb to do anything too harmful. Or maybe she would accidently hurt someone I don't know.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Isn't the 'establishment' actively engaged in war in many different countries in response to terrorism? You can argue that it isn't working, but that seems to be a pretty serious act.

Well I think that these people doesn't care what is happening in country far away, they just don't want get blown out on their way to work. And of course if they respond in violent way they might be mental

• Like 1

So let's just cater to the wishes of unstable bigots because clearly they're not in the wrong here, it's the immigrants who are. Makes perfect sense. :ermm:

yes, because they are the group of people which does not want to adapt to the rules and culture of the host country.

Another piece of **** commits murder. EVIL.

I hate this nonsensical excuse. It is the same stupid stuff you hear to defend muslim terrorists. It is nonsense there it is nonsense here. The fact some terrorists **** committed murder doesn't give you permission to commit murder. If you at e'mad and not gonna take it anymore' target the actual scumbags doing this stuff not just random innocent people.

yes, because they are the group of people which does not want to adapt to the rules and culture of the host country.

I think everyone should have a choice if they do or don't, BUT let them suffer the consequences of either choice.

We need to quit bending over backwards for people, citizens or non. Here the opportunity to be better is there, u just have to work and sacrifice for it.