Terror attack London

Ben No.3

So back on track then....

Trump in his brilliance has yet again swung his majestic Twitter and slashed out at a mayor in Britain admist this tragic event.

The media responds just as brilliantly trying to give the idea the mayor represents all of Britain (with the insinuating that this mayor is more powerful than he actually is) hate and are insulted greatly about Trump's mighty tweets.....

I'm guessing that most Brits couldn't give 2 ****s about what our "glorious and brill...I'm sorry I can't finish lol" and is fed up with the media as well.

Does anyone remember when politics wasn't so much of our lives? I think our president should stay off Twitter for a few months and media should stop blowing up every SINGLE lil thing and go back to focusing more on sports and ****. But what can I say, the media and Trump are made for each other, 2 racket skanks that can't stop creating drama for each other. Each needs to move on lol.

Trump in his brilliance has yet again swung his majestic Twitter and slashed out at a mayor in Britain admist this tragic event.

The media responds just as brilliantly trying to give the idea the mayor represents all of Britain (with the insinuating that this mayor is more powerful than he actually is) hate and are insulted greatly about Trump's mighty tweets.....

I'm guessing that most Brits couldn't give 2 ****s about what our "glorious and brill...I'm sorry I can't finish lol" and is fed up with the media as well.

Does anyone remember when politics wasn't so much of our lives? I think our president should stay off Twitter for a few months and media should stop blowing up every SINGLE lil thing and go back to focusing more on sports and ****. But what can I say, the media and Trump are made for each other, 2 racket skanks that can't stop creating drama for each other. Each needs to move on lol.

He said more stuff about Khan? His clan has some issue with that guy. Not sure why you would want the media to stop inflating things, is a straight shot to winding Trump up a bit.

Don't think they are overstating Khan's role or at least none I have seen do that, just that being on an allies' elected official's case for comprehension issues is insulting, etc.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

He said more stuff about Khan? His clan has some issue with that guy. Not sure why you would want the media to stop inflating things, is a straight shot to winding Trump up a bit.

Don't think they are overstating Khan's role or at least none I have seen do that, just that being on an allies' elected official's case for comprehension issues is insulting, etc.

The problem I have with the media inflating things with Trump is that when Trump is gone, we will still have the media. We allow and encourage things now, they gonna keep doing it to whoever they don't like.

Think if a good candidate actually gets elected but is of different party, Trump is able to take what the media gives, but I don't see others holding up anywhere near as well.

Also they do it now, next candidate that is who they are paid to sponsor, it gives the opposition to do the same they are now and/or take it a step higher. We encourage it, it's gonna keep getting bigger and out of hand.

I have a problem because I'm thinking long term.

But yeah dunno what his clan has with the Mayor, sounds like the mayor has been doing good and nothing he's done has seem to warrant this, unless the mayor has said something first about Trump during elections. Even then, a mayor is small fry, Trump needs to be better at chosing enemies better otherwise he's can make small fries bigger with the attention.

Edited by redneckdevil
  • Like 1

Trump is pointing out you guys are being groomed, you're too blind to see it.

Edit: http://thefederalist.com/2017/06/05/london-bridge-world-sick-politicians-downplaying-terrorism/

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Trump is pointing out you guys are being groomed, you're too blind to see it.

Edit: http://thefederalist.com/2017/06/05/london-bridge-world-sick-politicians-downplaying-terrorism/

I would take Trump's points more seriously if he didn't say them via the medium of quoting out of context, and oddball tweets.   

On our side, maybe it's a combination of the British desire for understatement along with the fact that we had a decade or so with the IRA bombing London and various other locations.

Panic and hysteria rarely lead to useful or practical solutions.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

For asking you to prove your point? It's interesting how fragile your platform must be, when people are fascist for simply asking questions :D

Whereas being it for actively attacking the oppositions morals just for disagreeing.

You have both now insinuated that I am basically morally corrupt - see the problem?

For the record I complelty respect your opinion and right to have it and never have or will claim anything about your character. I don't however respect your arguments, as I find them weak and baseless.

What? I am talking about society in general, not you. I am talking about getting that inner beast unleashed and fight back actively, however small it might be. Like this guy:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-****-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Millwall trash being useful for once.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

https://mobile.twitter.com/theresa_may/status/872181737933217794/video/1

Sure sounds weird to act punitively when you don't have enough evidence to convict

Edited by Malcador

What? I am talking about society in general, not you. I am talking about getting that inner beast unleashed and fight back actively, however small it might be. Like this guy:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-bridge-terror-attack-fk-****-you-im-millwall-hero-roy-larner-football-fan-lion-of-london-a7775246.html

“I’d had four or five pints — nothing major.”

And there you have it. Stop investing in carrier strike groups, bomber wings and mass surveillance programs. The solution to terrorism? More pubs.

• Like 4

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

snip - Ethnocentrist video - snip

You know, not understand the basics of what a majority and minority is, really discredits any points made on that basis.

Who is failing to understand what a majority and minority is? How?

I am not here to convince you guys about anything.

Can we agree at least on these:

1. laws of country should be followed if they are not un-democratic/anti-freedom

2. Dublin agreement is not followed by south states of EU

3. a lot of 'refugees' are coming from states which have large population of people who support killing heretics/gays/jews .. you name it

4. a lot of these 'refugees' is hard to identify due to lack of any reliable documents

Is this statement true or not?

if we can't agree on this this discussion is pointless from start...

On #1... it's incredibly subjective in the modern world what 'un-democratic' even means,  and it's very arguable that all laws are 'anti-freedom'.

Also, discussions are only pointless if no one actually listens, and you have people just spouting reactionary bleh at one another making no progress. Certainly that happens here more than it doesn't, but the lowbrow conversation isn't universal on this forum.

Conversation can be worthwhile no matter what anyone thinks of your bullet points so long as people actually 'listen' and think. Most here (or sometimes seemingly anywhere) barely ever do, but some do, so I'd say the conversation is worthwhile.

You know, not understand the basics of what a majority and minority is, really discredits any points made on that basis.

The girl in the video.

Now it's a super common misconception - but when she's making a video about it and presenting it, the producers really should do the research (of course I assume they have and are just manipulating their argument)

When talking about minorities and majorities we talk in relative, numerical and contextual terms - you cannot claim that for instance black people in America are not a minority, as there are more Africans in Africa than white Americans in America. Those two numbers have no bearing on the factual and contextual reality of the country being discussed, in which African American are a relative minority in America, at only ~13% of the population composition.

And so her claim that, in actuality WE are the minority as there are less Europeans in the world, is not only an irrelevant observation (in relation to the subject being discussed) but also a disingenuous one. When she's talking in relation to minority and majority rights - these can only meaningfully be explored in contextual terms.

Also using minority/majority power dynamics is a muddled argument at best - one only has to look at South Africa for an example that an ethnical minority can easily preside over the actual political and economical power in the country.

It is however an interesting topic - it's just better if the terms are not misused.. and not used to justify an ethnocentric national position that only works when you look at the relative world numbers.

Now if the purpose is to say that Muslims have disproportionate representation, which is certainly something that is interesting to explore - it would be less manipulative to simply ask if any religion was over- or underrepresented in national parliaments and/or if religious argumentation was beginning to have larger 'weight'. As that would lead us to actually discern whether or not there was any basis for that concern.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

The girl in the video.

Now it's a super common misconception - but when she's making a video about it and presenting it, the producers really should do the research (of course I assume they have and are just manipulating their argument)

When talking about minorities and majorities we talk in relative, numerical and contextual terms - you cannot claim that for instance black people in America are not a minority, as there are more Africans in Africa than white Americans in America. Those two numbers have no bearing on the factual and contextual reality of the country being discussed, in which African American are a relative minority in America, at only ~13% of the population composition.

And so her claim that, in actuality WE are the minority as there are less Europeans in the world, is not only an irrelevant observation (in relation to the subject being discussed) but also a disingenuous one. When she's talking in relation to minority and majority rights - these can only meaningfully be explored in contextual terms.

Also using minority/majority power dynamics is a muddled argument at best - one only has to look at South Africa for an example that an ethnical minority can easily preside over the actual political and economical power in the country.

It is however an interesting topic - it's just better if the terms are not misused.. and not used to justify an ethnocentric national position that only works when you look at the relative world numbers.

Now if the purpose is to say that Muslims have disproportionate representation, which is certainly something that is interesting to explore - it would be less manipulative to simply ask if any religion was over- or underrepresented in national parliaments and/or if religious argumentation was beginning to have larger 'weight'. As that would lead us to actually discern whether or not there was any basis for that concern.

Just to add in South Africa white people definitely aren't the political majority but we are dominant in some parts of the economy 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

As it so happened with that attack in London last light GMT it was an act against some worshipers coming out of a Mosque after prayers, with the perpetrator apparently shouting 'I want to kill Muslims' before he was tackled by some bystanders and pinned to the ground until the police arrived. As of yet only one fatality, but in any case the people of London as of late can't seem to catch a break.

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

Looks like the authoritarians on both sides are gearing up for war.

that is the point I have tried to warn you here. Sooner or later there is going to be backlash and it will be carried by the most vile ones sadly. That is the price you will pay if you are unable to resolve the problem in its start while you can still use less drastic manner

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

That has been painfully obvious since before Breivik.

And honestly I don't understand either side's obsession with immigration.

I would gladly support local camps and peacekeeping forces in the region, focusing on keeping the young and the bright in the region so we don't see a braindrain and a further rise of religious extremeism. Akin to the Marshall help post-ww2.

Rather than the European moronic extremes of open arms and no demands or active warfare and discrimination.

But no one seems capable of discusing this issue rationally, at least not here in Scandinavia.

And I have great pity and respect for London in all of this - so much instability and they are braving on.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

Well no one's going to spend that much money on other people.

First, german right extremist soldier tries to fale Muslim terror attack.

Then, London.

And according to independent, some Muslim girl got beaten up in Virginia.

Tide's turning

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Isn't this exactly what Manson wanted to do years ago? Some kind of race war between white people and not so white people? :>

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

well people who will feel threatened will eventually backlash in an unstable way. Pouring more incompatible people just expedites when it will happen.

Lack of integration from incoming communities, asking for special rights, living on social welfare, etc. You can't sustain this in the long term. The next economic crisis could be a spark to a lot more of open violence and it will happen in next 5-10 years, economic crisis tends to repeat every so often and last one we had what, in 2007-2009, with some countries still struggling after that?

Another piece of ****  commits murder. EVIL.

"well people who will feel threatened will eventually backlash in an unstable way. Pouring more incompatible people just expedites when it will happen."

I hate this nonsensical excuse. It is the same stupid stuff you hear to defend muslim terrorists. It is nonsense there it is nonsense here.  The fact some terrorists **** committed murder doesn't give you permission to commit murder.  If you at e'mad and not gonna take it anymore' target the actual scumbags doing this stuff not just random innocent people.

• Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.