PC/Mac Release Date: June 15!

Here's the goods!   :)

Obsidian - Pathfinder Adventures Coming to PC June 15th!

ddoplayers - Pathfinder Adventures Heading To PC And Mac

Bleeding Cool - Pathfinder Adventures Launches On PC In June

VentureBeat - Obsidian’s Pathfinder Adventures is the latest mobile game to journey to PC

edit:more links

Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 2

Yay, I can actually start talking about it.

Expect a rather large blog post in the near future.

-F

-F

Game sill f2p?

After watching the ad, I realized there's a problem with the implementation of Pathfinder card game.  I wasn't able to play the Wounding Spear Axe to defeat Black Magga, instead it wandered around eating cards.  Please fix.

• Like 2

PFID-F5D45B8AF20421AC

Nice, glad to hear this is getting to steam. 

Will everything we bought carry over to PC? 

Will our progress from our Mobile devices carry over (Scenarios done, characters made etc...)

I didn't see anything about it on the articles, but I read though fast so I may have missed it. 

Will our progress from our Mobile devices carry over (Scenarios done, characters made etc...)

I didn't see anything about it on the articles, but I read though fast so I may have missed it.

I don't think it was mentioned in the articles, but there were a couple slides shown at PaizoCon that strongly hinted towards exactly that:

The app can already be cross-platform between iOS and Android if you file a support ticket.  Adding the desktop versions into the mix isn't that much harder once Obsidian settles on an authentication system or user account to tie all the platforms together.

edit: As usual, @Hannibal_PJV answered a question before I could submit a post.  Only beat me be a minute this time - I'm beginning to narrow the gap! :p

Edited by Ethics Gradient
  • Like 3

-F

-F

Game sill f2p?

You have to buy it on PC/Mac but Mobile is still free to play.

I'll go into more details in the upcoming blog but yes, everything you bought on the mobile will be available on PC once you merge/sync your PlayFab accounts.

• Like 1

-F

-F

Game sill f2p?

Game must be free to all platforms! F2p + microtransaction (customize ect). F2p games brings more money for developers. Trust me.

I'll go into more details in the upcoming blog but yes, everything you bought on the mobile will be available on PC once you merge/sync your PlayFab accounts.

So, stop posting and get blogging :)

Edited by nsr
  • Like 2

PFID-F5D45B8AF20421AC

Yay! They release the information here first - in the active community for the game! OBS loves their community! Wait... what?! Nice to know we're valued and respected.

I don't make the rules when it comes to marketing.
No, I didn't think that you did. Neither was I targeting you with my comment. When I said "Obsidian" I really did mean the corporate entity. Would it have been too much to ask for a simultaneous (our even nearly simultaneous) release on the Dev Blog? Lots of good will from the community (that's called "marketing", right?) and nothing lost corporately. Well, we're sadly not going to change your corporate culture with these exchanges, I'll move on.

So, if I bought the full game on mobile I have to buy it again on Steam/GoG ? That is not how it was originally marketed. I think for now I'll wait for more details, but now I feel very disappointed.

I'm definitely not willing to shell out another $25+ for the game.

Edited by Cainhu

So, if I bought the full game on mobile I have to buy it again on Steam/GoG ? That is not how it was originally marketed. I think for now I'll wait for more details, but now I feel very disappointed.

I'm definitely not willing to shell out another $25+ for the game.

You can use your mobile account in Steam. But if you start directly form Steam there is not free to play option in there... that is how I have read the information. Ofcourse I can be wrong. Bu in any other way it would be very hard to combine the mobile and pc accounts, so I predict that my prediction is the right one.

So you don't have to buy it again. Not sure how They handle the move but you will get common useraccount that allows you to play with same content in all platforms.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV

A very welcome addition. Having to open fire up a calculator for rolls too important to eyeball was bothersome.

I only noticed the roll stats in one of the screenshots, so it's a fair bet that it isn't permanently on.  I mean, why wouldn't you have it enabled if it were an option?  

I'm sure the details are in the forthcoming blogopost...