What you did today

Gorth

Getting married tomorrow! Going dark for the next week because I'll be busy, on vacation and have limited internet access. If anyone congratulates me and I don't reply, that's why. Thanks in advance guys, hope you're all well! :p

Congratulations, and may you beat the odds. ;)

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Congrats and best wishies TN. She better treat you right... and vice versa!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Getting married tomorrow! Going dark for the next week because I'll be busy, on vacation and have limited internet access. If anyone congratulates me and I don't reply, that's why. Thanks in advance guys, hope you're all well! :p

You poor dumb bastard :p

Birthday today. Getting closer to 40 and the end of life.

• Like 5

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Explains why I see so many dumb 40 year olds then :p

Thanks though. Got a smart watch so am playing with that (partly to find a use for it. Can't not use it else that is an insult to the giver)

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Good morning from Gulf Islands National Seashore east of Mobile. 

20748029_1943128159279222_29445077704167

• Like 7

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

My condolences.

Happy birthday, Malcador. I still hope I'll become a cyborg before I die.

I know. I should know better, but I'm like Michael Corleone. They keep pulling me back in, season after season.

Well I back Arsenal so I know, although I think the imbecilic fanbase is far worse than anything the team itself can do to me :p Edited by Malcador

have i ever told you the definition of insanity?

it's running the same test 6 times and each time getting a totally different result

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

I took this about 10 minutes ago. The sun has been down about 1/2 hour. It is beautiful here. I'm at Gulf State Park in Alabama. This is the second time I've stayed here. Sunny played in the gulf all day. She is pooped. All I did today was sit on the beach, drink lots of iced tea and thre Sunny's favorite rope toy. Tomorrow we're heading east on 292 to Perdido Key, then on US 98 to Pensacola, Panama City, Santa Rosa Island and finally Bald Point State Park in Apalachicola FL to finally do some fishing. 

I made this one smaller, the other took a full minute to upload!

20767986_1943320565926648_37092535915302

• Like 4

Thomas Sowell

got me a new network adapter and a new cable just to be safe. let's hope i don't get any more trouble with my connection... so far seems stable

yesterday i went for a little trip to an artificial lake that has become a tourist attraction the last few years. it wasn't anything special compared to other lakes i've been to but it did have a nice scenery... although it reminded me more of a golf course than a spot of natural beauty.

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

I haven't been paying much attention the shenanigans in Virginia the past few days. Personally I think the problem is the folks in the white nationalist crowd and the whatever-was-counter-protesting crowd should all get a few cases of beer and go fishing together. I think they would find out they don't actually hate each other after all. 

Just a thought.

Thomas Sowell

I haven't been paying much attention the shenanigans in Virginia the past few days. Personally I think the problem is the folks in the white nationalist crowd and the whatever-was-counter-protesting crowd should all get a few cases of beer and go fishing together. I think they would find out they don't actually hate each other after all.

Just a thought.

You have a charitable view of meshbacks wearing Swastikas and sheets.

• Like 2

Personally, I find drinking premium whiskey from a paper cup while watching the sun set on the ocean will drive the Mean S.O.B out of anyone.

Thomas Sowell

Personally, I find drinking premium whiskey from a paper cup while watching the sun set on the ocean will drive the Mean S.O.B out of anyone.

A .45 does as well.

These don't really look like good drinking buddies to me: 

20170811-zaa-n230-430-jpg.jpg

are they the people who bring love, peace and tolerance by going on witch hunts with torches and pitchforks?

-Teknoman2-

Good morning from Apalachicola

20881935_1943976129194425_32660109056853

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

gratz, didn't see it earlier.

however remember the wise words of Al Bundy: "the first step towards a divorce is marriage but you can't help that. just make sure to never take the second step because there is no floor after that".

• Like 2

-Teknoman2-