Caed Nua bandit frustrations

Hello people;

After I received a 3 day warning of a bandit attack on Caed Nua, I made sure I was there at their arrival time in order to fight them. (I also had 8 hired stronghold units at that time).

At their arrival time, I had my party parked just outside the main keep. The time came and went and I received notice of the attack along with the money lost and the damage accrued, but saw no sign of them in order to fight them.

I reloaded and tried again, positioning my party inside the keep, with the same results; they came, wreaked damage, and left without a trace.

How, or where, do I fight the bandits?

Or do I just accept the fact that I'm going to get ripped off every now and then with no hope of doing anything about it?

Thanks..

Edited by Greystone
  • Like 1

I think you have to select "Resolve Manually" when you read the notice.

I had an incursion of Vampyrs and other undead, or whatever they're called. I kept losing my favorite unique hirelings, so I opted to resolve automatically after trying every strategy I could come up with. No loss of hirelings, just damage to repair. I'll take that trade off.

Joe

To participate in the fight just go to Caed Nua, click the stronghold icon and choose Resolve manually. The attack will ensue with your party assisted by hirelings. The stronghold fights are quite easy.

• Like 1

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

The next time an event pops up, see if you can manage it from the stronghold interface first (like this one). Usually the only events that you personally need to see to are visits from infamous people or dignitaries.

Edited by scythesong
  • Like 1

To participate in the fight just go to Caed Nua, click the stronghold icon and choose Resolve manually. The attack will ensue with your party assisted by hirelings. The stronghold fights are quite easy.

They usually are. I'm not sure why the vampyr attack was so difficult, unless it came up when I was too low a level for some reason. That was an anomaly.

Joe