Bill Nye the Degeneracy Guy

Valsuelm

https://youtu.be/ddKwb3Wzz0w

I think this is a Suitable response.

Val, I would say you are like a sixteen year old, but to be honest, you remind me more of my class four years ago. Whenever someone would even say "sex", "****" or, god forbid, "vagina" everyone would scream "eeeeeeeeewwwwww", end of the conversation.

People have sexual fantasies. It's a thing. People want to live these sexual fantasies. That's a thing too. And a good one.

EDIT: censoring p€nis but not vagina? Really?

While the Nye video pretty much represents society ruled by its base desires instead being in control of them, i find the bolded part more interesting. Tell me more about this, what kind of university did you attend where people talked like children?
Ben is not yet in university :)
Indeed. But I am flattered you assumed :)

So four years ago, we're talking ages between 11 and 12.

Ah, oh dear, the fire of righteous youth is strong in you.

Oh how you will laugh at your former self when you are 33, married, in debt and a child on the way.

I think that will be justified ;)

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

https://youtu.be/ddKwb3Wzz0w

I think this is a Suitable response.

Val, I would say you are like a sixteen year old, but to be honest, you remind me more of my class four years ago. Whenever someone would even say "sex", "****" or, god forbid, "vagina" everyone would scream "eeeeeeeeewwwwww", end of the conversation.

People have sexual fantasies. It's a thing. People want to live these sexual fantasies. That's a thing too. And a good one.

EDIT: censoring p€nis but not vagina? Really?

While the Nye video pretty much represents society ruled by its base desires instead being in control of them, i find the bolded part more interesting. Tell me more about this, what kind of university did you attend where people talked like children?
Ben is not yet in university :)
Indeed. But I am flattered you assumed :)

So four years ago, we're talking ages between 11 and 12.

So much makes sense now.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg