Pathfinder CRPG with Avellone and without Obsidian announced

2 hours ago, redneckdevil said:

so far has avelonne actually made any of his “Kickstarter” contributions?  Haven’t gotten my stories from pillars backing, the PKM hasn’t released the adventure path he was supposed to do and I don’t think he has released any work that he was supposed to with the torment game either.

anyone know why?

Avellone's story has been available for a while for the backers of the Pillars Kickstarter. I think I've read recently that his adventure path was released recently too. I don't know anything about any Torment content besides the stuff he wrote for the game.

Yeah, his Pathfinder stuff came out on the 19th

Greetings, Pathfinders!

The time has come — the pen and paper adventure module “The Puzzle Box” is here!

We hope you enjoy the work of Chris Avellone and writers from our team, who created this adventure! And we are waiting for your stories from the game. We have social media accounts, read through steam and GoG forums, Reddit, we also have two Discord servers: one for Kingmaker, another one for Wrath of the Righteous. We’re waiting for your feedback on any of those platforms!

If the adventure is part of your game edition, you will find it in the “Digital Rewards” folder of Pathfinder: Kingmaker. If it isn’t — please, verify integrity of your game files. If it still won’t appear — please, create a thread about this issue in Bug Report section.

We also want to express our deepest gratitude to the testers, who ran several parties and provided a lot of feedback. Without them it would take much more time to playtest the adventure. Their help was invaluable.

And thank you all for your patience and support - this wouldn't be possible without it.

With that, 2019 is coming to an end and 2020 is bringing new opportunities. It was a busy year for us: DLCs, updates, sending remaining rewards, start of development and the announcement of a new project…

But there are still some things unfinished and we want to wrap them up. We are closing the Pathfinder: Kingmaker campaign on the 10th of January. And you still have time to receive your reward if it hasn’t reached you yet! Please, contact us via team@owlcatgames.com . We will help your reward find its way to you. They are waiting for their owners in the warehouse and they are so lonely... Please, don’t leave them on the New Year holidays!

If you have any other related issues - you can also contact us via team@owlcatgames.com 

Free games updated 3/4/21