Netflix to produce live-action The Witcher series

ktchong

Or who plays Triss.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Or who plays Triss.

There are plenty of lady characters I hope we see  :wub:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I predict there will be outrage at the casting of a black girl as Triss because there is a trend of replacing redheads with Black people, or they will stay faithful and there will be outrage over lack of diversity.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

There should be lots of middle eastern roles right. I've always thought it rather ridiculous the way people focus on the race of the actor. I mean they are actors, they can pretend, so can the audience. The play is the thing and all that.

Can a white man play Malcom X. Well, no. Probably not. Is race at the forefront of the Witcher material, yes, but it's non human vs human. that is the divide. You could throw in any race to play human parts. It wouldn't matter.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I predict there will be outrage at the casting of a black girl as Triss because there is a trend of replacing redheads with Black people, or they will stay faithful and there will be outrage over lack of diversity.

As long as her hair is red and she's got dat @$$, I'm cool.

Why does anyone need another Witcher TV series when we already have the televisual masterpiece that is The Hexer?

Hatred of subtitles perhaps.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

They should cast Nicki Minaj as Triss, she would be perfect  :dancing:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Redheads have no souls, so can't have those on our tv sets! It's a disease that spreads!

Seriously though, I hope they don't diversify the cast just for the sake of diversifying. It gets pretty annoying and in some cases is just plain stupid, especially when done on historical shows just to make that era to seem more accepting and modern.

Hate the living, love the dead.

Or they'll just toss in some Zerrikanians and what not to just hush up people all in a tizzy over that "issue"

Redheads have no souls, so can't have those on our tv sets! It's a disease that spreads!

Seriously though, I hope they don't diversify the cast just for the sake of diversifying. It gets pretty annoying and in some cases is just plain stupid, especially when done on historical shows just to make that era to seem more accepting and modern.

It's gets annoying when it's a checklist. Remember that uproar about Moses and white actors. It doesn't matter. Get the best actors. If Morgan Freeman wants to play Vesemir, whatever. As long as he does a good job. 

Yes Gorgan is right and Nicki Minaj could definitely play Triss but the Witcher should be white because of the Polish theme?

John Milton 

No The Witcher should be an overweight latino lesbian. And, Minaj is a horrible choice to play anything. She should stick to singing.  She certainly isn't hot. And, I'd be shcoked that she is as good ana ctress as she is a singer.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

No The Witcher should be an overweight latino lesbian. And, Minaj is a horrible choice to play anything. She should stick to singing.  She certainly isn't hot. And, I'd be shcoked that she is as good ana ctress as she is a singer.

volo have you actually watched her dance routines and how she designs the choreography or the way she interacts in progressive interviews with people who respect her? Like Ellen Degeneres....trust me she is very articulate and rationale ?

If you dont agree what  black actress would you suggest ?

John Milton 

volo have you actually watched her dance routines and how she designs the choreography or the way she interacts in progressive interviews with people who respect her? Like Ellen Degeneres....trust me she is very articulate and rationale ?

And this translates to acting how exactly?

That she can act, isn't it obvious ?

Is this going to be filmed in Poland ?

John Milton 

And this translates to acting how exactly?
That she can act, isn't it obvious ?

Is this going to be filmed in Poland ?

How is dancing and giving interview proving she can act? Are you stoned again?

Would be great if this was filmed in Poland. No details or info about it yet. Did netflix shoot any of their productions outside US?

No Im not stoned, its  a bit early and Im cooking lunch  o:) But I will be smoking soon 

Okay lets see either way, its going to be good. You must be proud of the Witcher series. Its the best fantasy game I have ever played 

John Milton