Start casting Circles of Protection at the start of hard battles to help her. Buffing helps big time. Maybe give her a Blunting Belt, Fulvanos Amulet and take Veteran's Recovery. That should sturdy her up. W&S Style would help as well. As does Superior Deflection. Once you start gaining the 'Faithful' spells for a priest use them without hesitation. Priest truly are great party buffers.

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

That blasted Durance saved my a** about a dozen times with that health recovery he casts on the ground! Now...I've done things I left behind such as catacombs and raedric, and I done 'em in a blast, it was so easy. What level shoud I confront the dragon at the falls?

• Like 1

- There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary code, and those who don't. - 

That blasted Durance saved my a** about a dozen times with that health recovery he casts on the ground! Now...I've done things I left behind such as catacombs and raedric, and I done 'em in a blast, it was so easy. What level shoud I confront the dragon at the falls?

If you use protection from fear you can do him at level 7 or even earlier.

Make a wall with two characters using the priest spell withdraw at the bit just before you get to the dragon and you should be able to kill it with your back line characters.

FYI tidefall has a reasonably high mechanics check, might wanna buy one of those mechanics scrolls.

Mechanics 10 + stealth mode is required to find Tidefall in the drake's nest.

A lvl 8 party should have no problems with Cail the Silent.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Done it with a 7th level party. My main has 8 mech, so with the gloves I found tidefall all right. Doing some bounties right now.. I'm 8th level. Everything goes on right. Thanks for advices!

• Like 1

- There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary code, and those who don't. - 

Ok I thought I'd update this a little bit. I'm at third act now. Level ten. I'm still tanky, and my party took grieving mother instead of Sagani. Some advice came to me right at the start of the act telling me it'd be far to easy for me since I'm level 10, but the blasted primordials are tough as hell.. glad I didn't rise the difficulty. I'm in twin elms now. I feel a little lost, in that the quests are a lot. My main has been quite fun to play so far, no micro, just dialogue, trapspringing, scouting and hard hitting. Maybe a little more resolve would have helped me in some dialogues. Act two has been fun enough I must admit. Hope third will be as well. I found out maybe orlan isn't my favourite race.. I thought it had a greater impact on the game..

Ok I thought I'd update this a little bit. I'm at third act now. Level ten. I'm still tanky, and my party took grieving mother instead of Sagani. Some advice came to me right at the start of the act telling me it'd be far to easy for me since I'm level 10, but the blasted primordials are tough as hell.. glad I didn't rise the difficulty. I'm in twin elms now. I feel a little lost, in that the quests are a lot. My main has been quite fun to play so far, no micro, just dialogue, trapspringing, scouting and hard hitting. Maybe a little more resolve would have helped me in some dialogues. Act two has been fun enough I must admit. Hope third will be as well. I found out maybe orlan isn't my favourite race.. I thought it had a greater impact on the game..

I'm not really a fan of playing Orlans either ... it's kind of like playing Gnomes in D&D based games or whatever.

I'm glad you're enjoying your character. If you haven't been to White March yet you get a Ring that gives +3 Resolve in the first area quite quickly.

Yes, it's not bad being little and tanky... it's just a little awkward when you sit on that huge throne and it kinda swallows you up..he he..

That said.. I'm almost 11th level now, and still I find it difficult to roam around certain areas, let alone white march.. there's a place north east of caed nua, can't recall the name right now.. I just walked in, a guard steps forward and shortly a fight begins. Well, I just die in seconds. What's wrong? Wrong members? Wrong attitude?

That is Cancelhaunt's Tower. Very high level area. Stay away until you are comfortable with WM areas and Twin Elms areas. It's lots of fun once you learn higher level game mechanics. It is a very rewarding feeling when you clear it.

No matter which fork in the road you take I am certain adventure awaits.

Yeah, Concelhaut's Tower was added with White March I and was intended as a high level dungeon. It's roughly meant for at least level 12 (max level pre-White March I), and the higher the better. Also even when you're appropriately levelled, it has some challenging fights specifically designed to test you. As Blades of Vanatar says, it's fun when you manage to beat it.

Thank you then, I thought I was doing something wrong.. I'll continue on twin elms then.. is the party ok? I can't always decide between Sagani and grieving mother.. Hiravias..mm I dont like him very much..

Indeed, though some companions work together better than others. Durance and Devil of Caroc, for example, which is hilarious because they hate each other. And then there's companions like Hiravias who work well as a complement to any party.