CAN WE PLEASE GET A MEANINGFUL FIG UPDATE!

I hope we can use Eder, Pallegina, and Aloth's PoE1 portraits in this game. I'm not too keen on the new ones, though I understand they may still be WIP. Regardless, I'm very attached to their original portraits and would still like the option to use them.

• Like 5

I hope we can use Eder, Pallegina, and Aloth's PoE1 portraits in this game. I'm not too keen on the new ones, though I understand they may still be WIP. Regardless, I'm very attached to their original portraits and would still like the option to use them.

Yeah same here. Especially the Pallegina one.

• Like 3

Pallegina's the same with different angle, I like it. I'm indifferent about the new Elrondaloth. Eder looks significantly older & different, will certainly take some time getting used to.

Even if there won't be an option in game we can use whatever portrait for whoever via overwriting them in game folder. I wouldn't tho, the new portraits prolly tries to convey their current state of personality & looks(obviously) :p

• Like 1

All the portraits in PoE atleast are located in the portraits folders (including NPC ones) within the game files so if that doesn't change significantly in Deadfire you can just copy the PoE1 portraits and rewrite the Deadfire ones.

Edit: Nevermind, I should read all the replies before repeating what others have said already.

Edited by dragubaba